• Poll closed .

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Mayhem is a ****ing idiot.

Did he seriously throw his hands up and start taunting when he was up against the fence and getting pummeled?

I'm now fine with Bisping winning. Mayhem is just as big of a douche bag as Bisping, but with much less skill.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Damn. I was really hoping it wouldn't go that way. Cardio was the deciding factor, I think.

What? You mean Mayhem gassing in the first 3 minutes of the fight may have had something to do with it?

What a joke. I really get tired of seeing Jason Miller's face in respectable organizations. He needs to stick to reality shows where he belongs.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    What? You mean Mayhem gassing in the first 3 minutes of the fight may have had something to do with it?

What a joke. I really get tired of seeing Jason Miller's face in respectable organizations. He needs to stick to reality shows where he belongs.

Be that as it may, and I'm not about to dispute it.

I'll still root for AnybodyButBisping, no matter who it is. I hate even looking at that guy.

I think I'm going to scroll back up and watch that gif about a hundred times.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    Fight was entertaining at first. Then Mayhem ran out of gas and all his weapons were not working. Mayhem embarrassed himself. Not prepared nor professional.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I voted for Bisping....with that said, I'm tired of seeing Bisping fight no body's like this guy an has beens from the past....except for Henderson....its time Dana keeps cutting a break for Bisping an throw him to the top dogs to see what he's got. He's been around long enough now he should be either Champion, had a chance at it...or pack it up.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I voted for Bisping....with that said, I'm tired of seeing Bisping fight no body's like this guy an has beens from the past....except for Henderson....its time Dana keeps cutting a break for Bisping an throw him to the top dogs to see what he's got. He's been around long enough now he should be either Champion, had a chance at it...or pack it up.

Joe asked Bisping about fighting Anderson Silva for the title and Bisping basically said the he wasn't ready due to his 1st round performance.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Joe asked Bisping about fighting Anderson Silva for the title and Bisping basically said the he wasn't ready due to his 1st round performance.

Ya I caught that. He just wants to fight fights he can win an stay in UFC an make money....Dana needs to push it for him to move up or leave. Bisping has put the time in, had the cherry fights....does he want to be champion or not.....sounds like not......?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Ya I caught that. He just wants to fight fights he can win an stay in UFC an make money....Dana needs to push it for him to move up or leave. Bisping has put the time in, had the cherry fights....does he want to be champion or not.....sounds like not......?

Regardless if he wants to move up the ladder or not, Bisping will have a job in the UFC for as long as he wants one. He is the UFC's ticket into England's MMA market.

They are fine with him staying a can crusher for awhile.

Not to mention he lost to a washed up Wandy Silva (Wandy, I love you, but it's about time to go) just 4 fights ago.

Top Bottom