• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    Tool is such an understatement. The man lives in a cave. If he had to live in the Chicago neighborhood with no security to protect him, perhaps he would see things differently. I lived in Chicago proper for 7 years. I have worked in Chicago for 22 years. My best friend was shot to death in his own back yard, in one of the "better" neighborhoods in the city. Over 130 murders so far this year with some of the toughest gun laws in the country. Place the blame on the gun manufacturers, place the blame on the "river of guns that flows into Chicago from other states". This moron will never wake up from the dream world he lives in.

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    Other than Walter Payton and being an awesome setting for The Fugitive, has Chicago ever done anything right?

The White Sox. Italian Beef Sandwiches, Deep Dish Pizza.

Tool is such an understatement. The man lives in a cave. If he had to live in the Chicago neighborhood with no security to protect him, perhaps he would see things differently. I lived in Chicago proper for 7 years. I have worked in Chicago for 22 years. My best friend was shot to death in his own back yard, in one of the "better" neighborhoods in the city. Over 130 murders so far this year with some of the toughest gun laws in the country. Place the blame on the gun manufacturers, place the blame on the "river of guns that flows into Chicago from other states". This moron will never wake up from the dream world he lives in.

Sadly, he takes no responsibility for the violence going on in the city under his leadership.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    why dont we all sue car manufactures because people die in car crashs, or cell phone makers because they cause cancer, or God for creating the sun because it gives people skin cancer.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    why dont we all sue car manufactures because people die in car crashs, or cell phone makers because they cause cancer, or God for creating the sun because it gives people skin cancer.

1) You can't sue GM it's owned by the feds and you can't sue the feds. Even if you do sue the feds they are broke so no money 4 u!

2) Good luck suing GOD. Say you do win not sure how u r going to get paid. Plus you **** off GOD and she will make sure you end up in ....

3) Cell phone makers... Hum... now that one may fly...:D

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Daley's like Bloomberg neither mind using taxpayers money to sue the gun manufacturers. It's beside the point that both cities are broke.
    Wonder if either have reduced the number of officers on their security.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    when is that clown up for re-election?

It doesn't matter. The people that live in the city are like sheep. He caters to specific demographics, and they continue to vote for him no matter how much corruption is uncovered in his administration. Chicago is a democratically controlled city, and had been for a LONG time. This guy will be the mayor until he decides he does not want to be, or dies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It doesn't matter. The people that live in the city are like sheep. He caters to specific demographics, and they continue to vote for him no matter how much corruption is uncovered in his administration. Chicago is a democratically controlled city, and had been for a LONG time. This guy will be the mayor until he decides he does not want to be, or dies.

Correction King Daley will die in office before he steps down. But don't jump up & down for joy cause look who the next king will most likely be....
    Rahm Emanuel in Chicago - Lynn Sweet
    In Chicago on Tuesday, White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel tells the Chicago press corps, 'You guys gotta start drinking decaf,' after reporters asked him about his admission last week that one day he want to be Chicago mayor. Below, my Sun-Times colleagues report on Emanuel at the Richard J. Daley Global Cities Forum at the University of Illinois in Chicago.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    people on welfare shouldnt be allowed to vote.. huge conflict of interest.. as far as im concerned when a candidate says "vote for me ill increase your welfare" thats just the same as saying "vote for me and ill send you a monthly check" dont we have a word for that? oh yea, bribery.

Top Bottom