MB30168HB BP 2000 30CAL 168GR BTHP MATCH BULLETS $359.00 FREE USPS FLAT RATE S/H

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1$Chuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Columbus
    Yeah, I might have to set up a group buy. I don't think I need 2000 of these. They have them in 500 piece lots but the price jumps.

khickey3492

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 6, 2010
    Kokomo
    I have used the aforementioned bullets from Wideners and have always had great luck. They are quality bullets, their weights do not vary much and their profile matches the Hornady offering rather well. Due to the bulk packaging and shipping, the noses do get a bit deformed from time to time!

My $0.02

Kevin

Last edited:

1$Chuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Columbus
    I would be happy to take 1/2 of those (more or less) if you would like.

I kind of backpedaled after I found out these were not Sierra's. I'm sure they are probably good but I don't have any experience with them, and I'd want to test them before I bought a large quantity of them. I tried to buy 100 from Widener's, but 500 is the smallest package they will go down too.

I went this route for now:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../78409-get_your_ammo_here-34.html#post1741472

I'd still be interested in a small quantity of these (say up to 500), but I'm not interested enough to be the guy who places the order and divvy's them out.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom