• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mhanna64

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    This is a TOP Notch gun shop everyone really friendly and helpful,Large selection with great prices...Worth the trip.....stop and see'em:yesway:

Roscoe38

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    McGalliard Gun Store

When they first opened they did have good prices and the staff still is mostly friendly. However there are a couple that need to find a new place to hang out.
    I go in there on a weekly, bi-weekly basis mostly to buy ammo.

They all deny that they work on commission, but.....I've seen a couple of heated exchanges between employees concerning sales or paperwork.

It is A good place to pick up information on profit margins. The "owner" likes to talk out of school. Keep your Eyes and ears open and mouth shut. This applies to most gun shops.

I have been treated well every time I go in, Most times I don't buy, but it doesn't seem to make any difference to the guys I work with the most. Because they know I will eventually buy something

My 2 cents

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    Is Fred running this place from the state pen? It sounds like a whole new Ludco

:): Shoot, Ludco was cheaper and had better customer service than this place.

Fred may not have been the nicest guy in the world and he didn't haggle, but he knew his **** and kept his word. These guys are just the opposite. They are nice and friendly, but they don't know their **** and they don't keep their word.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I went in there today since I wasn't far from Muncie and they were friendly and helpful. They have a pretty nice little store, inventory is a little tight like many but there was a decent amount of guns in there, no complaints about the service.

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Where on McGalliard? How far and which way from the mall? I go to Muncie 2x a year and have yet to find a gun shop anywhere near there. Ludco's was the only one I knew about and....well....we all know what happened there.

indiana18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    McGalliard Gun Store

When they first opened they did have good prices and the staff still is mostly friendly. However there are a couple that need to find a new place to hang out.
    I go in there on a weekly, bi-weekly basis mostly to buy ammo.

They all deny that they work on commission, but.....I've seen a couple of heated exchanges between employees concerning sales or paperwork.

It is A good place to pick up information on profit margins. The "owner" likes to talk out of school. Keep your Eyes and ears open and mouth shut. This applies to most gun shops.

I have been treated well every time I go in, Most times I don't buy, but it doesn't seem to make any difference to the guys I work with the most. Because they know I will eventually buy something

My 2 cents
    I do know they work on commission. Just an observation of there interactions with each other.

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Just stopped by & was amazed at Federal bulk back 22lr at $74.99/525. Used to get it at Rural King for $19.99.

Top Bottom