• ...and so much more!
  • Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    Stopped the the Kokomo MC store yesterday too. What a joke. Adios... Along with GM too... Lousy business model, lousy management.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ this what B&G said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Rumor control around the Kokomo area is that a Dicks is moving in to the Kokomo location???? Not that $$ wise that is much better. IF it is true??

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    10% off ammo that is already 20% higher than what a GOOD retailer sells for? 5% off a gun? What is that? $15-$20 off an overpriced firearm? Can't even close a store properly

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    My step-sister works at the Plymouth store and shared that once MC hit the liquidation point they no longer got to set the prices. Whomever is doing the liquidation does that and the employees have caught a lot of flack for things still being priced too high.

I won't swear what she says is true though.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    I was in an MC Sports about a week ago. Their "Everything Must Go" sale was 10-20% off... which meant they were still higher than Bass Pro.

Firearms and Ammo were not included at that time.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    I was in an MC Sports about a week ago. Their "Everything Must Go" sale was 10-20% off... which meant they were still higher than Bass Pro.

Firearms and Ammo were not included at that time.

I didn't think anyone could be higher than Bass Pro? Their powder prices are the highest I've ever seen, maybe they are decent on some things.

MCINDIANA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2016
    Michigan City
    Stopped by the Michigan City store today. 10% to 20% off most items. Still way to high to get my interest. 10% off on inflated ammo prices. Needless to say, I did not buy anything.

Top Bottom