• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Laughable.

If this is the best the banners can do (empty talk, appeals to limit supply without any discussion of substitutes, the "power" of a .223 [LOL]), then we should feel much better as they have defined themselves as morons.

So, General, you want to make every schoolyard a gun free zone to "protect" children?

How did your Gun Free Zone work out at Fort Hood, General? Keep your soldiers nice and safe did it?

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Saw him on Fox last night, It's a disgrace that guys like this can get through West Point and become generals. He lost me when he was implying Abu Gahrib caused the Al Queda gang to get mad at us or something to that effect. Would hate to be a GI under his command.

mschlatter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    In the Barn
    He mentioned he almost got kicked out of Westpoint numerous times last night on Hannity and was laughing about it. Yeah I'm going to listen to this DB.

2ndAmendmentdefender

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Indiana
    McChrystal also graphically explained what devestating damage a .223 will do to a human body. On FB there is a page called "Occupy The NRA" and McChrystal quotes are all over that. It is pretty slick propoganda directed at Mothers!

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Just lost whatever respect I had left for him. ALSO, keep in mind that this is obviously the kind of general who commands our forces who isn't an "Oath Keeper", he's a career general. Apparently he thinks he's smarter than the constitution.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    McChrystal is greasing the skids for sliding into a political career when he starts drawing his big fat military officers pension. As far as the "devistation" from that little varmint round that his big bad "M4" shoots, I guess he has never seen the flesh damage from a 30-06.
    I have a real heart for soldiers, and have a 40 year history of supporting, even to the point of volunteering at VA hospitals. McChrystal is a politician with a rifle. I would rather he get a villa in Costa Rica and play golf and drink rum punch when he retires. We sure do not need anymore politicians like him.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have lost all respect for this General. His military record needs to be changed to show he is a Dishonerable American and work in the streets cleaning windshields in NYC and during rain showers, selling pencils on the corner.

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    What do you mean, when he starts drawing his pension, as an active duty Soldier he started drawing his pension the day after he took off his uniform.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Shameful. This is nothing but a blackmailed general, who doesn't respect or understand the 2A (but how?) kissing Obama's ass in hopes of political power/protection in return. He would be the ideal candidate to lead the gun grab.

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    We admired this guy in Afghanistan. Not sure what happened, but this is not the guy we admired back then.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Shameful. This is nothing but a blackmailed general, who doesn't respect or understand the 2A (but how?) kissing Obama's ass in hopes of political power/protection in return. He would be the ideal candidate to lead the gun grab.

He couldn't even beat the Afghans, just sayin...

Top Bottom