• ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Long lines and smart phones are a bad combo

Honestly though, if they plan to make money by upcharging bacon, why do they care where I put it? Will they not sell me honey mustard for pancakes?
    Goofy business model
    My guess is that their little computer screen simply does not display "+1 Bacon" when you order McNuggets, just with the sandwiches. They counter staff can't/won't override it, so no bacon for you!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Sorry to scare you, but I tend to skip over McD's threads (because they never give me Mcbacon with my Mcnuggets). :noway:

-1 McDs

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    My guess is that their little computer screen simply does not display "+1 Bacon" when you order McNuggets, just with the sandwiches. They counter staff can't/won't override it, so no bacon for you!

Hi. Three year veteran of the Golden Arches here. (2003-2006, Never again)

There is a button on the home screen that has all the extras, in fact I think it was called GRILL, no matter what is rung up you can tag an extra on to the last item ordered. I used to have to use it for a guy who always wanted extra tartar sauce on his BigMac instead of the usual 1000 islan... I mean Big Mac Sauce. you can add anything to any order, and it will compute the extra charge

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

How about this one. Bought 3 cookies and the total was 1.07. I give the cashier 1 dollar and a dime. She enters it too quickly and the mahcine says my change is $9.03 which she begins to give me. I tell her that sh typed it in wrong an get the :n00b: (deer in headlight look).

I tell her I only gave her $1 not a $10 bill. So she now looks at her screen and can't figure out how much I should get back. :rolleyes: She has to call the manager for help. & the manager also can't figure it out so they clear the transaction & do it OVER!!! :faint:

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    How about this one. Bought 3 cookies and the total was 1.07. I give the cashier 1 dollar and a dime. She enters it too quickly and the mahcine says my change is $9.03 which she begins to give me. I tell her that sh typed it in wrong an get the :n00b: (deer in headlight look).

I tell her I only gave her $1 not a $10 bill. So she now looks at her screen and can't figure out how much I should get back. :rolleyes: She has to call the manager for help. & the manager also can't figure it out so they clear the transaction & do it OVER!!! :faint:

10.......-.......7......=.....?????????????

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

I doubt it was a math error, likely a software interface confusion. Drawer has to match what it thinks should be in there.

Top Bottom