• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    What's even more disturbing about this video is that someone actually recorded it and put it on the internet. Adding to that, it's now associated with INGO for no apparent reason, other than members being able to voice concern, anger, and disgust. There is nothing any of us can learn from this video.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I would have wanted to do serious harm to everyone in that store that stood by and watched. This is a good video to show to people who say they would not intervene. I couldn't stand by and watch that happen. Hopefully every last one of them, the two skanks doing the beating, and the wastes of oxygen standing laughing, goes to jail and is repeatedly sexually assaulted with some type of jagged object.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I dunno Que. getting between person who are fighting, or watching someone getting beaten nearly to death, I think it shows the extremes of what someone may happen to come up against. And yes, it's disgusting.

Last edited:

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    WTF is wrong with people???? Grown men standing around laughing while the only person that tries to help is an old lady!!:xmad: I don't believe in hitting women, but I could reconcile it with my morality in this case.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    I learned that those particular McDonald's employee's have little to no sense of decency.

I also learned (well re-enforced) that when seconds count police are still only minutes away.

Furthermore, I find myself more educated in knowing that old lady's are awesome.

On a side note though, I think the seizure was fake and done in an attempt to make the perpetrators stop their relentless attack.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    well people always ask when would be an appropriate time to use deadly force to save a persons life, and I think we just saw it. The girls doing the beatdown would could have been dispatched with deadly force in my opinion.

I would haave done something to stop this if I was there, I would never be able to stand by and watch something like this go on and do nothing.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    This absolutely enrages me. I'm sorry, but if I would have been there, I would have drawn down on them... and maybe pistol whipped the hell outta the idiots standing around laughing about it!

This is a prime example of why I carry, I'm a big guy, but I don't care how big you are if there are multiple assailants, you are scr3wed! and I'm sure the police got there in time to take the girl to the hospital where I'm sure she spent days in ICU, even if the seizure was faked, she was messed up. The entire time I was watching this I was yelling at the manager and employees to help her you ^%#@!! This re-affirms my belief that the general populace could care less about there fellow men. I will definitely not be dialing 911 if anything like this ever happens anywhere near me.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    This absolutely enrages me. I'm sorry, but if I would have been there, I would have drawn down on them... and maybe pistol whipped the hell outta the idiots standing around laughing about it!

This is a prime example of why I carry, I'm a big guy, but I don't care how big you are if there are multiple assailants, you are scr3wed! and I'm sure the police got there in time to take the girl to the hospital where I'm sure she spent days in ICU, even if the seizure was faked, she was messed up. The entire time I was watching this I was yelling at the manager and employees to help her you ^%#@!! This re-affirms my belief that the general populace could care less about there fellow men. I will definitely not be dialing 911 if anything like this ever happens anywhere near me.

+1

rep coming your way for being an intelligent and honest person in this post! I know I can fight fairly well but even I know that all it takes is one well placed punch from behind or a chair, or even a gun or knife, and you are screwed when multiple attackers are involved especially. This is a situation that DEFINITELY requires having your weapon at the ready and willing to use it. the girl could have died, and im sure that the pack of animals would have gladly turned on a good Samaritan too.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    well people always ask when would be an appropriate time to use deadly force to save a persons life, and I think we just saw it. The girls doing the beatdown would could have been dispatched with deadly force in my opinion.

I hate to say it, but the world would probably be better off without them.

Maybe the girl being beaten was a WBC'er.

World Boxing Council? Hopefully she would have put up a better fight.

Mayday671

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Monroeville
    Wow come do that to me. The only way your walking out of there is if Im dead or unconscious, but I guarantee I will have at least discharged my 45 nine times.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Okay, seanamus is gone! Now is there any other positive information to derive from this thread?!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Que, why do you not like this thread so much? I think we can use it to learn

if anything people should realize that just because they seek shelter inside of ANY business it doesnt mean they will be safe. many people think a "public place with witnesses" will protect them, but i this day and age I think its apparent that the witnesses will be the ones to try and film and profit from your misfortune.

Top Bottom