• ...and so much more!
  • chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Shooters,

FYI, the club is planning some more dirt work starting again Monday (3/18/13) so the entire club will be closed (bays and main range). We hope this is just a 2-3 day project, but those dates always seem to change a little based on weather. Sorry for the short notice, but this is as much notice as the Board is receiving too. The club webmaster (SingleSix) will update the club calendar, but I'm sure it will be in flux over the next week depending on the weather.

Please try to stay away from the club while this work is going on, unless you want to volunteer time to help direct equipment, notify other members that the club is closed (for people that show up without checking the calendar), etc. We want to minimize traffic down the lane while this is going on so that we don't slow down progress. There will be plenty of time to check out the 100 yard berm after the work is complete.

If you know any folks that aren't computer savvy, I'd appreciate it if you pass the info along to them so they aren't surprised when they show up at the range only to find it is temporarily closed.

If you have any questions about the project, please show up to a Board Meeting or email the appropriate Board Member as I don't check my PM's or this thread very often. Please keep in mind I'm not on the Board any more, I'm just a regular member like you, so if you have Board related questions please contact them through the website or attend an upcoming Board meeting.
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Just a quick update. We're hoping to be done with this round of work on Tuesday afternoon, but it has the possibility to run into later this week (depends on the weather). We'll keep updating the range calendar at IndyRange.com as information becomes available.

Top Bottom