408096858.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    negative rep for not saving me one! You guys suck!!!

I can still taste the onion and pickle combo with that delicious sauce, the aroma is hanging in the kitchen..... and I have just the right amount of ice in my coke.
    Ahhhhh!!!
    :):

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I can no longer eat McRibs after seeing the video where they put the McChicken under the microscope, no more processed food for me. Fast food sucks, I at least high roll if I must and get something decent if I must.

I don't mind seeing little microscopic boogers in my nuggets. I don't really understand why people are so sensitive to media hype. I honestly think the media has been attacking McDonalds for over a decade because they are made to be the scapegoat for our record obesity rate. I think we're obese because we are lazy and sit in front of televisions and computers every day, not because of fast food.

Remember ten or so years ago when some Harvard type study concluded that trans fat from the grease in fries caused cancer? McD's, and all other restaurants promptly all changed their grease to vegetable oil, even though they had been successfully using lard since their inception. Now their fries all taste boring, whereas they were once so good that McDonalds became world famous for them! Guess what? I read a study last week that said trams fats cause heart disease--no mention of cancer anymore, hmmm. I think what is going on here is exactly like the global warming conspiracy, it is the media and academia at war with an industry, and they are destroying the industry. I ate McD's fries twice a week since I was born, and I was skinny all along.

PS - if you really think the raw nuggets or McRibs are gross I have to wonder if you've ever gutted and cleaned a live animal? For that matter, I wonder what the meat you buy in the pretty packages at the grocery would look like under a microscope.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I don't mind seeing little microscopic boogers in my nuggets. I don't really understand why people are so sensitive to media hype. I honestly think the media has been attacking McDonalds for over a decade because they are made to be the scapegoat for our record obesity rate. I think we're obese because we are lazy and sit in front of televisions and computers every day, not because of fast food.

Remember ten or so years ago when some Harvard type study concluded that trans fat from the grease in fries caused cancer? McD's, and all other restaurants promptly all changed their grease to vegetable oil, even though they had been successfully using lard since their inception. Now their fries all taste boring, whereas they were once so good that McDonalds became world famous for them! Guess what? I read a study last week that said trams fats cause heart disease--no mention of cancer anymore, hmmm. I think what is going on here is exactly like the global warming conspiracy, it is the media and academia at war with an industry, and they are destroying the industry. I ate McD's fries twice a week since I was born, and I was skinny all along.

PS - if you really think the raw nuggets or McRibs are gross I have to wonder if you've ever gutted and cleaned a live animal? For that matter, I wonder what the meat you buy in the pretty packages at the grocery would look like under a microscope.
    I think it's funny how my grandfather at bacon every morning and fried food all the time, but the big difference is he was outside working, all day. Amazing what a little hard work will do for you... Speaking of which, I need to get off my butt!

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I heard on the radio today that McDonald's has decided to discontinue them PERMANENTLY. This is the last run, so get eh, while you can!

PS - thanks a lot guys, your obscene photos of naked mcribs surely aided in their decision. You know darn well that some soccer mom, who is a member of Obama's OFA, Million Mothers For Gun Control, PETA, and National Gay and Lesbian Vegan Association (got me, I made that one up ;)) took those photos just to pressure McDonalds into submission. You've got to stop falling for their community organizing!

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Just googled McRib and saw no mention of it being discontinued....

I heard it on Fox News (not the radio, but I was using XM). A quick search found this: where oh where is the McRib???? | Mamas Secret Recipes

EDIT: I searched foxnews.com and found an article that says it will no longer be marketed NATIONALLY, but may still be available regionally. This was from a day before, so maybe McDonalds made a second announcement, or maybe the Fox people were slightly exaggerating. I kinda doubt the McRib will be back regardless.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013...p-mcdonald-says-no-national-launch-for-mcrib/

Last edited:

ddavidson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Clermont, IN
    I'm not sure why the country is so surprised at what a frozen looks like. Fast food is garbage. We all know that.

What do they want? The side of a pig on a plate? Oh wait, I guess we do.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Latest news said that each store can decide to continue to carry the mc rib, I am sure with us being in the corn belt we will be the ones to see the mc rib stick around.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I try a McRib every 20 yrs...truth. It takes that long to lose the memory of the last try and to rebuild the desire to want to try one again.

Hell, my kids don't even like McDonalds food and they're 10 and under.

Top Bottom