• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I watched that conversation unfold on my twitter feed. It was very...revealing... That account has since been deleted and she made another account and then admitted it was her. Delusional:
    IMG_20140924_120014_zpss0qdnk7h.jpg

IMG_20140924_120146_zpsiv8wrjai.jpg

and her new account where she admitted to it...
    IMG_20140924_120150_zpsjgmye69k.jpg

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    LOL

The anguished plea for the account to be a parody is priceless. :)

I have to throw up a bit of a yellow alarm, though. In the pics, the name of the account changes. I think Twitter lets users do that, but I'd await confirmation that she said what it looks like she said. Not convinced of the "new account" thing.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I have to throw up a bit of a yellow alarm, though. In the pics, the name of the account changes. I think Twitter lets users do that, but I'd await confirmation that she said what it looks like she said. Not convinced of the "new account" thing.
    I believe it changes because she deleted her old account, then created a new one. Although it seems very foolish of her to do such a thing and then continue the discussion under the new tag, thus linking it to her prior statement.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    LOL

The anguished plea for the account to be a parody is priceless. :)

You could be right. Here's her new real account. It's private now...
    2014_09_24_12.33.13_zpsz8sd1pkv.png

And profile picture. Same person...
    2014_09_24_12.33.23_zpslyqmqqqd.png

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    A) I wouldn't be surprised if she really did tweet it. They don't teach history as well as they used to. (But, there is more to teach than when I was in school, during a period of time that my kids now learn about in... history class.)

2) Trust, but verify. I'd love to see her on a morning news show defending her position that she's so proud of. Until then, I think there's plausible deniability that it wasn't her.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    A) I wouldn't be surprised if she really did tweet it. They don't teach history as well as they used to. (But, there is more to teach than when I was in school, during a period of time that my kids now learn about in... history class.)

This is a good point.

They probably don't spend more than a single class period on WW2--with all that [STRIKE]global cooling[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]global warming[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]climate change[/STRIKE], climate disruption information to teach. Besides, most people believe this anyway. How many times have you heard somebody retort to some government spying story with something along the lines "I don't have anything to hide...if it makes us safer".

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Different account. Could be an impersonator/parody.

Don't believe everything you see on the internet. ;)
    Nice Abraham Lincoln quote at the end :D

I understand the need for skepticism. But everything points to the fact that this is the account of the person in question, and that the previous account was also hers. The ownership of the accounts is not in dispute, which surely would have been the easiest way for her to distance herself from the comments made (other than the usual excuse "I was hacked")

Top Bottom