• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    another beautiful weekend in the windy city leaves 11 killed and 67 shot.

Chicago Murders Soar: 67 Shot, 11 Killed over July 4 Weekend--So Far

and the quote from the Police Chief
    Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy issued a press release in June boasting of the more than 2900 firearm seizures the department had made in 2013:

“We continue to achieve significant decreases in murders, shootings, and overall crime this year, yet there are too many illegal guns on our streets,” said Superintendent McCarthy. “The passage of significant legislation in Springfield last week requiring reporting the loss and theft of guns is an important step forward and there’s more work to be done to keep illegal weapons off our streets.”

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Ouch.

Yeah, any place that can support gangs.

Chicago is probably running short of gang-bangers by now. I propose that we repatriate some of the thugs that moved to Indiana when the big housing projects were shut down.

And how is it that people in Chicago ***** about Indiana guns going to their fair city, but don't seem to mind exporting criminals to the surrounding states???

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Chicago is probably running short of gang-bangers by now. I propose that we repatriate some of the thugs that moved to Indiana when the big housing projects were shut down.

And how is it that people in Chicago ***** about Indiana guns going to their fair city, but don't seem to mind exporting criminals to the surrounding states???

I've never met anyone from Chicago that complains about Indiana guns going to their fair city. Only people I've heard that from are idiots and the moronic politicians they vote for. I know quite a few really good people that grew up around the neighborhoods that see the most shootings, they did things the right way and moved out. I've spoken to most of them about guns and gun rights. Not a single one has blamed anyone but the corrupt politicians for the problems that continue to happen in Chicago. Keep catering to the thugs and the thugs thrive. Most of these people are very liberal but they get it.

Top Bottom