Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Gone
    Summary

What: NON-RUNNING Craftsman LT2000 Riding Mower | 42 inch deck | 17 HP Kohler engine | Some New-ish parts
    Where: Mooresville, IN area - YOU pick up
    WTS Price: $100.00 obo
    WTT Trade interests: Mags (AR, AK, M1A, XD45), Ammo (stuff that fits listed mags), Knives

Detailed Description

This worked until a couple of years ago. Had some occasional backfires when mowing, put off having it checked out because busy and it got to where it couldn't start.

Replaced the fuel filter, cleaned, reassembled, and replaced pins in the carb, changed the oil and filter. Unfortunately, I did the oil change last.... all the oil simply ran out through the exhaust and puddled on the ground, cluing me in that it was a much bigger issue than I was equipped to handle at the time.

I thought it would be a good project to get me acquainted with small engine troubleshooting & repair, and it was until it wasn't.

The reality of too many other projects around the house and needing to uber kids to work, etc. means it has sat untouched hoarding space in my garage for the last two years hindering my progress on many of those other things.

I guess having a push mower and a strong son has helped keep the sense of urgency low ;)

I had put a new battery in about a year prior to it having issues. Recently charged it back up and it cranked fine, though there appears to be no compression.

If, between this description and all the pictures below, you still have questions, please feel free to message me and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

As stated, you must pick up. I don't have a trailer, so I can't deliver or meet you anywhere with it.

I can help you roll it onto a trailer, but bring your own help if you need to do anything else with it to get it where it's going.

Pictures

Image from iOS (13).jpg Image from iOS (14).jpg Image from iOS (16).jpg Image from iOS (17).jpg Image from iOS (18).jpg Image from iOS (19).jpg Image from iOS (22).jpg Image from iOS (24).jpg Image from iOS (25).jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom