• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ol' Huff

Sharpshooter
    Mar 8, 2012
    My judo sensei always says you need to have doctors that play your sport for them to be effective in helping advise you on or diagnose your issues. The idea being that it is more about ease of communication than it is about medical ability in those two regards.

So, does anyone know of a doctor in the Southcentral Indiana area that shoots and is accepting patients?

My shoulder problems are only getting worse and I have been to two doctors of which neither were helpful. We are getting to place where I can't be in a prone or seated position for more than about 30 seconds. It is affecting my accuracy and my mental disposition while shooting. Even unslung with a shotgun its an issue because I can't track and lead the bird properly.

Weeze gotsta dooze something.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    What type of shoulder injury are we talking about here? Bone on bone contact? Rotator cuff? Collarbone?

There are loads of things I can offer (exercise) wise, but it's not going to help them all (or any of them depending).

I have achilles tendonitis (heel), and when it flares up I can barely walk. I'm supposed to do "wall push ups" to help with the inflammation, but it occurs so sporadically that I feel I'm wasting my time. I do them before any big activities.

ddb40

Plinker
    Sep 19, 2011
    Brazil
    The Director of Emergency Management in Vigo County is a Doctor who shoots and is married to another Doctor who shoots. Both use my ranges and have been to my classes. Contact Dr Dorene Hojnicki. EMA@vigocounty.in.gov

Top Bottom