• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I'm pretty sure that this represents the very height of arrogance, but what the heck, right? Anyway, tomorrow from 8:30 until whenever I (that would be Caleb) get around to leaving I'll be out at Eagle Creek Park Pistol Range, shooting the GSSF match.

I wish I had posted this up earlier, but I was working at my real job this weekend - but if you're going to be at the match tomorrow, stop by and say hi! I'd love to meet any fans of the show in attendance, or if you're going to be in the area come by and check out the shooting even if you're not going to take a shot.

I'm looking forward to meeting any INGO folks that might be in attendance. If you're not watching Top Shot, check out the past episodes and my bio video at Top Shot — History.com TV Episodes, Schedule, & Video - see you at the range!

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Good luck at the match Caleb!!

I have met Caleb several times at the shop and all I have to say is that he is a stand up guy. God bless anyone with the nuts to stand up on Local and National Radio, Print & TV media over and over again for what he believes in (and what we believe in!!) and let the world hear our war cry!

SSNFA and Beech Grove Firearms say +2 for Caleb!!!

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    Caleb, I'll be one of the ROs. So if your shooting maybe I will be lucky enough to get you in the line I might be working (today was the first bay left lane with Hickman).
    Oh and I will have a sharpie for you to sign my hat. :D

PS shot the course today after being in the sun all day and I didn't do as well as I liked on the first stage but I rocked the plate rack. :rockwoot: So for me I'm happy since this was my fifth time shooting any competiton of any sort and the plate rack has been, up till the last two matches, my worse nightmare.

Last edited:

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Right on! Plate racks can be a tricky devil, there's no forgiveness for a bad shot. I'll be pretty easy to spot - unless something weird happens, I'll be the only guy wearing a Top Shot shirt!

Ahab

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Thanks everyone that stopped by and said hi! There are some fun pictures out there...looking forward to seeing them.

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    I had a great time RO'ing this weekend. I picked up alot of good knowledge working my first GSSF match and talking to all the people who drove hours to get here. Met some from FL, MN, and TN. Just amazing they would drive that far just to shoot 3 stages worth. I may not have been one of the lucky ones to win the glock, didnt expect to win, but I picked up more information, brass, and friends that made it well worth it.

Oh and the icing on the cake, sure I got to meet a celebrity :D

None other then Caleb (Ahab) himself.

picture.php

And his Autograph. When he wins maybe I can put it on ebay ? ;)

picture.php

Oh and for those who want to know how he shot. I can't tell you you'll have to watch the results online - I signed a confidentiality contract.:rockwoot: But I can say he had a problem with the glock grip... just saying....

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    Caleb, I'll be one of the ROs. So if your shooting maybe I will be lucky enough to get you in the line I might be working (today was the first bay left lane with Hickman).
    Oh and I will have a sharpie for you to sign my hat. :D

PS shot the course today after being in the sun all day and I didn't do as well as I liked on the first stage but I rocked the plate rack. :rockwoot: So for me I'm happy since this was my fifth time shooting any competiton of any sort and the plate rack has been, up till the last two matches, my worse nightmare.

Oh I see how it is, you get to score a celebrity and you forget about the other guys there!

Great meeting and working with all your guys, even though Ken did win a frickin Glock

Rock the Five to Glock next year ladies and Gents :rockwoot:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    ROFL and I couldn't be there until later in the day.

Glad Matt and Eric got to RO you, but I'm sure I'll see you at the Indiana Section match :)

Top Bottom