• Status
    Not open for further replies.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Meet at Garcia's at 6 p.m. If 6 does not work we can change the time. If you plan on attending please let me know. That way I can have an accurate head count. Look forward to meeting some new faces.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I'll be there...i don't know if I'll be carrying because I currently do not know a pistol. Wife might show up as well....

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I'll be there...i don't know if I'll be carrying because I currently do not know a pistol. Wife might show up as well....

If I come I will carry two pistols. Have to ask my social coordinator tonight to make sure there is nothing else on the agenda.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The wife and I will both be there. She says Garcia's will probably be the safest place in town that night.

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Can we get a poll of who's coming, maybe coming, and not coming? Set it so we can see who is coming....

And yes, garcias will be the safest place in town. I gave them a heads up that we're going to have a large party, somewhere I counted 8 to 13 people showing up based on the other thread.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Can we get a poll of who's coming, maybe coming, and not coming? Set it so we can see who is coming....

And yes, garcias will be the safest place in town. I gave them a heads up that we're going to have a large party, somewhere I counted 8 to 13 people showing up based on the other thread.

Thanks for giving them a heads up.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Maybe afterwords we can go to Walmart. See if they call the cops on us :). I has been a while since I have been handcuffed. Maybe I should wear my AK.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The father in law and I took a pistol course "safety class" with the Columbus PD. The instructors were not happy about and did not advise us to open carry. Gave us the normal excuses such as lack of tactical advantage, OCers are just showing off, somebody will grab it, trying to look like a cop. They avoided my questions about training their officers receive for dealing with legally armed citizens. No it is not illegal and I doubt LEO will bother you. I got the impression that they are just tired of man with gun calls.

My wife prefers out of sight, out of mind. So I will be CC for this one.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Maybe afterwords we can go to Walmart. See if they call the cops on us :). I has been a while since I have been handcuffed. Maybe I should wear my AK.

Never had a problem the couple times I OC'd in Wal-mart. Of course the "nice" one out on 46 could be another story...

I'm ashamed to ask this, being Columbus born and raised...

Where is Garcia's? I don't think I've ever even heard of it until now...

Ack, didn't see it answered.... And even more ashamed that it's basically within sight of my apartment...

Caleb

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Never had a problem the couple times I OC'd in Wal-mart. Of course the "nice" one out on 46 could be another story...

I'm ashamed to ask this, being Columbus born and raised...

Where is Garcia's? I don't think I've ever even heard of it until now...

Ack, didn't see it answered.... And even more ashamed that it's basically within sight of my apartment...

Holiday shopping center at taylor road and 25th stree, across 25th street from corks liqure and jewels funeral home.

:D

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I would think a meeting time a little later then 6:00. My guess is that some people won't leave work until 5. 7:00 PM might work better for a lot of people. Let everyone else decide. I will work around whatever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom