Not open for further replies.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Technically, you are $10 shy of a "Site Supporter". You are a few posts shy of being able to access the classifieds without being a Site Supporter. One perk of becoming a Site Supporter, however, is instant access to the classifieds. HTH.

Glad everyone had a good time! Thanks to the organizers for making another event go off without a hitch. :ingo:
    Thanks for "esplaining" that to me. So it's $10 to post away huh?

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    So it's $10 to post away huh?

Not exactly. It's $10 to become a Site Supporter, which is a person who helps to financially support INGO. As a perk to those contributors, you get these value-added features:
    • Increased Private Message storage from 50 to 500
    • Bold user-name
    • The ability to remain invisible when browsing INGO (will not appear on "users online")
    • Site Supporter Icon that will appear under your user-name
      supportbannerfm1.gif
    • The ability to come up with your own usertitle
    • The ability to display graphics and links in your signature (must follow forum rules)
    • Access to the classifieds before making 50 quality posts in the forum
    As you can see, one of those perks is instant access to the classifieds. I know its splitting hairs, but its an important distinction.

:ingo:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Not exactly. It's $10 to become a Site Supporter, which is a person who helps to financially support INGO. As a perk to those contributors, you get these value-added features:

[/LIST]
    As you can see, one of those perks is instant access to the classifieds. I know its splitting hairs, but its an important distinction.

:ingo:
    Sure, thanks!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Anybody in columbus have paypal? Im needing to contribute and get those awesome perks but I haven't got a paypal...

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Anybody in columbus have paypal? Im needing to contribute and get those awesome perks but I haven't got a paypal...

I have a paypal account but have not used it in years. Could not even tell you the password. I just mailed a good old fashioned check to Fenway. The address is in a sticky in one of the forums. Might even be in the dreaded FAQ.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I have a paypal account but have not used it in years. Could not even tell you the password. I just mailed a good old fashioned check to Fenway. The address is in a sticky in one of the forums. Might even be in the dreaded FAQ.

That takes too long and im impatient...lol

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    That takes too long and im impatient...lol

I figured you are like me and can never remember where you put the stamps. We pay all our bills electronically and other then Christmas cards don't send personal correspondence. If it wasn't for mailing money or goods to fellow INGOers when buying/selling things in the classifieds, I probably would not even need the USPS. Heck they raise the cost of stamps so frequently I worry that I am not using enough postage. And people wonder why the postal service is not making any money.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom