• Status
    Not open for further replies.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    At 8pm local time most of the shops are closed and there is plenty of parking (The one time I was there that late...)

Big Woods was going to say something to the Men's Toy Shop and one of the leather companies. Have not heard officially but the idea was for a couple shops to stay open late. SureFires, knives and maybe belts to look at if people start showing up early.

Now if a mod can bring some INGO swag to buy. ;)

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Big Woods was going to say something to the Men's Toy Shop and one of the leather companies. Have not heard officially but the idea was for a couple shops to stay open late. SureFires, knives and maybe belts to look at if people start showing up early.

Now if a mod can bring some INGO swag to buy. ;)

Yes...bring INGO stickers!!!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    We are planning on attending and I am very excited about meeting members I have not met yet. We plan on arriving around 7 to ensure a seat.

Last edited by a moderator:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I was hoping my new holster would be in :(.

I am with you there. I picked up a holster some time back for the 1911. I put the gun in it for the first time last night. What a POS! Nothing more uncool then a nice gun getting packed around in a cheap holster. :xmad: It is my own fault really since I should know better.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I am with you there. I picked up a holster some time back for the 1911. I put the gun in it for the first time last night. What a POS! Nothing more uncool then a nice gun getting packed around in a cheap holster. :xmad: It is my own fault really since I should know better.

Check out Simply Rugged's Cuda holster for the 1911. I got one that is LINED to protect my new S&W 1911 sc bobtail. Rob does exceptional work.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    About 45 if I remember right. I know Indyguy77 and Goinggreyfast where there last year. They can't make it this year. So we are picking up some newer members along the way.

I believe my brother and his wife are going (they are new Nashville residents). I am leaning towards coming down as well, though my wife can't make it, she's working.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Not sure how Saturday is looking for me...can't find babysitter and youngest is sick, I may come alone or not at all.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Last time we filled the place to the limit... If you see someone, they are from INGO or related to someone who is! :laugh:

P.S. I'll be wearing a shirt with my avatar on it, I suggest everyone else do the same so we know who you are :D

LOL...I was considering wearing the same shirt......but I do have my new Hunter ORANGE INGO hat. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom