• ...and so much more!
  • SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I would like to discuss prepping.

I would like to have a group setting to discuss being prepared for actual issues we have including hydration and other necessities.

I am in Northern Hamilton County and would be glad to host a meeting here, having said that I would be glad to meet anywhere in the county.

I am not really interested in a lot of bs, eating, time wasting, we are all busy people, would be nice to have topics to discuss and be prepared to knock some topics out and get back to the family.

If this sounds like something that interest anyone here sound out and let's do this.

If anyone would want to do a weekend setting where more time was allowed I would be glad to host a pichin/pot luck lunch/hangout/followed by a meeting to discuss issues we face.

No stress, I have some to offer and like to learn from others.

DanSwanky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Springfield
    I am in Hamilton and might be interested. Preparedness is not something that comes up in my normal daily conversation so it would be nice to talk a bit with a few like minded people.

Wolffman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    I'm interested, but I have a graduation reception on Friday night. I'm in Fishers. I'm eventually going to retire near Kentucky Lake, so I would like to hear about any prepping that I can work toward.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Nope, everyone fell off, I don't think anyone takes this stuff seriously, people only wake up when they see it first hand...

I would like to discuss prepping.

I would like to have a group setting to discuss being prepared for actual issues we have including hydration and other necessities.

I am in Northern Hamilton County and would be glad to host a meeting here, having said that I would be glad to meet anywhere in the county.

I am not really interested in a lot of bs, eating, time wasting, we are all busy people, would be nice to have topics to discuss and be prepared to knock some topics out and get back to the family.

If this sounds like something that interest anyone here sound out and let's do this.

If anyone would want to do a weekend setting where more time was allowed I would be glad to host a pichin/pot luck lunch/hangout/followed by a meeting to discuss issues we face.

No stress, I have some to offer and like to learn from others.

:dunno:

Top Bottom