• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I know she considers herself an independent, but let's use INGO logic.

She has been against Obama's gun control pushes. Doesn't that make her only a conservative?

Roger Ailes was the only one to give her a national job way back when. If the Humpty Dumpty channel offered her a couple of bucks more she would be opining on the merits v. hazards of wall sitting.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Roger Ailes was the only one to give her a national job way back when. If the Humpty Dumpty channel offered her a couple of bucks more she would be opining on the merits v. hazards of wall sitting.

So we're not actually discussing her politics. You're insisting she'd be willing to take the side of whichever person gave her the most money. I don't think there's going to be any evidence here to make a real point.

Forget I asked.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

She obviously had the talent to do well. If Ailes gave her a job, she proved that she was deserving afterwards.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So we're not actually discussing her politics. You're insisting she'd be willing to take the side of whichever person gave her the most money. I don't think there's going to be any evidence here to make a real point.

Forget I asked.

BA has a useful opinion though. The many off the cuff comments she's made on air make me thing she's a middle-right, plastic Christian. But I do think that BA is right in that if NBC wants her to left up her shtick, she'll left up her shtick.

But at her core, she's like plastic Baltists. She is what she is. And on NBC, if she accidentally slips with the off the cuff stuff, she may be fired for making comments like Santa is white, like Jesus. Get over it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    BA has a useful opinion though. The many off the cuff comments she's made on air make me thing she's a middle-right, plastic Christian. But I do think that BA is right in that if NBC wants her to left up her shtick, she'll left up her shtick.

But at her core, she's like plastic Baltists. She is what she is. And on NBC, if she accidentally slips with the off the cuff stuff, she may be fired for making comments like Santa is white, like Jesus. Get over it.

He's not? In my home church, behind the pulpit, theres a HUGE painting of him, long flowing blonde hair, and blue eyes. My whole world has been altered, lol.

Kut (ain't kidding)

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    She obviously had the talent to do well. If Ailes gave her a job, she proved that she was deserving afterwards.

Oh, I agree. She has obviously made the most of her opportunity. She was fortunate enough to be born telegenic and smart enough to turn that into a well paying career.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He's not? In my home church, behind the pulpit, theres a HUGE painting of him, long flowing blonde hair, and blue eyes. My whole world has been altered, lol.

Kut (ain't kidding)

More likely he was middle eastern in appearance. You know. Like Maryland. Or maybe Virginia.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Can you share why you think this?

I'll start with a couple counter-points:

She anchored for Fox News. So? O'Reilly, Greta, Smith, Williams etc. did/do as well and I would hardly consider any of them stalwart conservatives or even dependable moderates.
    She has been very critical of the Obama administration. Anyone paying attention with a shred of honesty should be very critical of the Obama administration.

I didn't think Megan was a leftist, she's more of a moderate with slight left leanings in certain areas. It'll be interesting to see how her position will change at NBC.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

Kut (ain't kidding)

Dont sweat it, buddy. Jesus was from Denmark. The revisionists want us to believe that He looked Jewish, but they have an agenda.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I didn't think Megan was a leftist, she's more of a moderate with slight left leanings in certain areas. It'll be interesting to see how her position will change at NBC.

That's all good. My main point was to highlight the similarities that hardcore Trump supporters share... calling enemies "Leftists". Be they reporters, INGO members, or anyone else that doesn't kiss the ring.

Top Bottom