• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That would be redundant. You've already got your own parking spaces.

View attachment 351851

:)
    aWY.gif

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Would make sense because I have heard the Meijer family have been recently been involved with politics in Michigan especially the Democrat party somewhere I read this online wish I could remember where
    Thats funny
    When I had the pleasure of working there 24ish years ago they would bring up what to do or say to anyone trying to get you to help get them unionized.

They wanted no part of it. Kind of funny now

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    I've actually never paid attention to look at signs on stores. Exit and entrance are about all i do notice going into big box stores.

It's good that we live in Indiana, which is one of 17 states where "no guns signs" never have any "force of law" outside of statutory prohibited locations. In the other 2/3 of states, there are either explicit or ambiguous situations where you can be arrested and criminally charged for ignoring such a sign.

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    I'll take the bait, despite knowing there is an appropriate thread for this.

Who cares if it makes normies nervous? Free speech makes a lot of people nervous these days too, that doesn't mean people need to self-censor. Rights not exercised are often rights lost.

My post wasn't "bait". I was actually happy that they'd changed their signs.

I think open carry is bad tactics. You can disagree ALL YOU FREAKIN' WANT. I'll just sit here and think you an idiot.

Top Bottom