• bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Bring out your knives haters, the youngest Trump daughter is speaking now:

[video=youtube;r_lpyG-ddec]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_lpyG-ddec[/video]

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I watched it. I didn't notice she was talking. I was preoccupied. She's A LOT better looking than Michelle, not even a contest.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So, let me get this right. She's got her butt in a crack for plagiarizing comments that someone else previously plagiarize?? What a F'n non issue.

This is not nearly as bad as leaving your staff to die in a foreign country. Or the things she jeopardized with her stupid email server. Hillary is a worthless POS. This is the best dirt her camp can come up with on the future first lady?? Mr's Trump did a fine job with her speech. I could give a rats ass if she quoted someone else. Every politician does it. She (Mr's Trump) isn't even the one running for office. Good lord libs, get a f'n life.....

Amen

View attachment 48597

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    EgvsHlA.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There are only so many ways of saying fundamental truths. Watching videos of the two women speaking though, it is obvious who believes what she is saying and who doesn't.

Besides, I am a quarter Slovenian. Melania is Slovenian. We have so much in common.

It's obvious? So, the chick who the words were originally attributed, didn't genuinely believe her words, but the mail order bride who stole parts of the speech, thought, "even though I stole parts of this speech, from another person, who doesn't really believe what she's saying, I'm going to say it, BUT I'm going to believe every word."?
    Its just difficult to believe, given the massive disparity in education between the two women, that Melania Trump would be able to come up with that type of high level language.... Making it, imo, more likely, she'd look to other places for "inspiration."

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't care if she plagiarized it word for word from Karl Marx or Thomas Jefferson...

...she isn't the candidate.

I love her. She chose to be an American.

...kinda right. 100% correct, if you have said she chose to ALSO be American. She's one of "hyphenated-Americans." But she's actually a legitimate one. She holds dual citizenship with Slovakia. But I'm sure no one has issue with that.

MuttX7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2015
    Monroe County
    It's obvious? So, the chick who the words were originally attributed, didn't genuinely believe her words, but the mail order bride who stole parts of the speech, thought, "even though I stole parts of this speech, from another person, who doesn't really believe what she's saying, I'm going to say it, BUT I'm going to believe every word."?
    Its just difficult to believe, given the massive disparity in education between the two women, that Melania Trump would be able to come up with that type of high level language.... Making it, imo, more likely, she'd look to other places for "inspiration."

Shhhh.... You are going to ruin the illusion. They're going to realize that Buick has some scratches, dents, and a few more miles than they think it does.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I did. You think it exonerates Michelle? Or Barry? Or Joe?

Where's the outrage over their plagiarism, including Biden's serious LS issue...?

Ah, rules for the little people but not for us, sayeth the progs. Some animals are more equal than others.

Michelle Obama said: “And Barack stood up that day, and he spoke words that have stayed with me ever since. He talked about ‘the world as it is‘ and ‘the world as it should be.'” (Perhaps Mr. Obama who left out the attribution.)

I'm missing how this fits the definition of plagiarism? She doesn't even attribute the words to herself. She cites her husband, in an unknown context.
    And you say you read the link, but you bring up Biden's law school plagiarism instance, in which the article states:

In addition, it was discovered he had committed plagiarism while in law school. The scandal helped bring down Biden’s presidential campaign in 1988 —

How much more outrage do you want, if you don't consider this enough?

Top Bottom