• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Greg Carwein, a Greenfield, IN city councilman, wore a flack jacket or other sort of bullet resistant vest to a council meeting. It seems Greg doesn't like it now that law-abiding, licensed-to-carry commoners can bring their pistols into city hall. He has even made a comment about building a sky walk to the county courthouse so that city hall would be exempt.

Greenfield Daily Reporter - Councilman registers displeasure over gun law by wearing a flak jacket to the final vote

Greg is also the president of the Hancock County Visitors Bureau. Maybe drop them a line and let them know how you feel about law-abiding, tax paying citizens being treated like they can't be trusted in buildings that they themselves pay for? Does Hancock Co./Greenfield really need our money? Is that trip to Riley Days worth it?

About

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Paranoia runs deep. I guess he will get mighty hot in that vest. I OC all the time in Greenfield and I have yet to be harassed in any way.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The man and the office are a total waste of taxpayer money. Your leadership set him up in this position and is using your money to pay him.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    He is right!! There have been thousands murdered by legal carriers since the law went into effect on July 1!!! There has been more blood shed than rain from the sky!!!! Fear of honest people is logical!!!

Ok, time to ban stupid people from holding office. We all must vote, and let others know how important it is to vote for people who understand what the founders of this country designed it to be as opposed to what it is becoming!

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Send him an email I did!!!

Council-Carwein

E-Mail:gcarwein.council@yahoo.comTitle:City Council at LargePrimary Department:City CouncilContact Information
    I look forward to serving my community in a new way.Primary Contact
    Address:1755 Fairfield Circle
    Greenfield INDirect Phone:317-462-5808Professional Profile

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Email sent:
    Subject: Concerning your Anti-gun tantrum

Hello-
    I read in the news that you wore a bullet-proof vest to a council meeting in protest of the recent relaxing of gun laws.

I am emailing you to tell you that this is one of the most ridiculous tantrums I have seen from an adult in recent memory.

Whether you like it or not, your constituents pay for the space that you work in, and it's their legal and God-given right to carry firearms. You trust them to vote you in, pay your salary, pay for the building you work in, but not carry a gun legally? Even considering the background-check and fingerprinting process to get the LTCH? (License to Carry Handgun)

Gun owners are among the most law-abiding people-groups in the country. No amount of drama-queen antics from the likes of you will prove otherwise.

Relaxing of restrictive, anti-rights gun laws has NEVER resulted in "blood flowing in the streets." The facts support the opposite conclusion, "councilman."

It's time you got off your high horse and learned who's boss, "councilman." Hint: It's your constituents.

Regards,

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Send him an email I did!!!

Council-Carwein

E-Mail:gcarwein.council@yahoo.comTitle:City Council at LargePrimary Department:City CouncilContact Information
    I look forward to serving my community in a new way.Primary Contact
    Address:1755 Fairfield Circle
    Greenfield INDirect Phone:317-462-5808Professional Profile

Me too. Be nice guys. You get more flies with chocolate (oh, that's ants)... nevermind...

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    As a member of the forum and living 2.5 miles north of the Hancock county line I will fill the rest of the community in on a few things I have heard the local officers say about how they handle things.

"Welcome to Handcuff county: Come of vacation leave on probation. "

I think that would be a good line for the tourist board.

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    Looks like this guy is ready to take his vacation in that sunny spot resort of Chicago, IL.

He is "somewhat" ready to move into the "newly rehabilitated" minority rich neighborhoods.

I think that those that put him in office should send him on an unscheduled vacation to Chicago.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    :D
    Greg Carwein, a Greenfield, IN city councilman, wore a flack jacket or other sort of bullet resistant vest to a council meeting. It seems Greg doesn't like it now that law-abiding, licensed-to-carry commoners can bring their pistols into city hall. He has even made a comment about building a sky walk to the county courthouse so that city hall would be exempt.

Greenfield Daily Reporter - Councilman registers displeasure over gun law by wearing a flak jacket to the final vote

the-stupid-stupid-demotivational-poster-1264910322.jpg

...so people living in Greenfield now know which councilman to invite to their summer cookouts when they need someone to light the grill! :D :D :D

Last edited:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I see it now...open carry event, point and laugh at the miserable jackwagon in the bullet proof vest

Top Bottom