• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mx_chick_42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    Hello there fellow members, I am trying to find some people to go shooting with. doesnt have to be women but i thaught it would be fun to take a group of friends to the range once a month or so. So anyone that lives around the syracuse area like myself let me know. in the winter the indoor ranges close by to me that i know of is Elkhart or Ft Wayne. There is an outdoor range right here at tricounty. let me know

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Pistol or rifle? Ft Wayne Rifle & Revolver has monthly matches for both pistol (ACPDL) and rifle (highpower). Also Eel River GC near Churubusco has smallbore rifle Tuesday evenings and NRA bullseye pistol Thursday evenings. Either would be a great place to meet friends and to make new ones.....New shooters have to bring the donuts though.....LOL

Last edited:

rockydog

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Lake Wawasee Northern IN
    I'm out at Tricounty at least once a week during the summer and quite a bit, weather permitting, in the winter. My wife got hooked on clays last summer but she probably won't be out much in the winter. Hope to see you there and I'll let you know if I get out this weekend.

49CJ3A

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Indianapolis
    While I don't live in the Syracuse area i do summer there and commute to my office in Indy. TriCounty is minutes from my cottage and I'm there weekly in the summer. Also try to get a couple early spring and late fall full days at the range in. Let me know if your interested in coordinating an event...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom