• ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Just curious.

I had sent in my membership renewal along with payment a week or so ago. About how long will it take for the check to clear? I'm just hoping my renewal and check was received.

Oni7734

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Speedway
    Just curious.

I had sent in my membership renewal along with payment a week or so ago. About how long will it take for the check to clear? I'm just hoping my renewal and check was received.

Mine was sent in 4/13 - Still hasn't cleared. Sick of wasting this nice weather on yard work...

Oni7734

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Speedway
    It's not a late fee. Since you didn't renew by the deadline you are a new member applicant. You must attend a Safety Orientation.

Shouldn't the check have cleared by now? Also, I just looked at the website and it says there's a $50 new member fee. Am I going to have to pay an extra $25?

ddavidson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Clermont, IN
    Shouldn't the check have cleared by now? Also, I just looked at the website and it says there's a $50 new member fee. Am I going to have to pay an extra $25?

Since you missed the deadline and are now considered a new member, you will have to go through the same process you did before. That is, attend the monthly meeting, pay the fees ($160), and go through range safety, and receive your badge. Because of this, I'm guessing that they will not cash your check.

Oni7734

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Speedway
    Since you missed the deadline and are now considered a new member, you will have to go through the same process you did before. That is, attend the monthly meeting, pay the fees ($160), and go through range safety, and receive your badge. Because of this, I'm guessing that they will not cash your check.

The renewal letter says one thing ($25), the site says another ($50)... I've already got a badge.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I believe the new member rate increase didn't take effect until 5/1. I will have to double check the minutes but if that is the case then your check dated 4/13 should be good to go.

Top Bottom