• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I wish a good Memorial Day weekend to all INGO members, families and friends. Thank you to all that served to keep us safe and secure our freedom. There is more to this holiday than a three day weekend or a date to open pools, barbecue and start the summer season. As we celebrate this holiday, let us not forget the true meaning and reason we mark this date on our calendars. To all those that have made the ultimate sacrifice, you will never be forgotten for a debt that can never be repaid. To the family and friends of the fallen this day needs no explanation. Please make sure our children understand the true meaning of this day and the cost of our freedom.:patriot:

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    I wish a good Memorial Day weekend to all INGO members, families and friends. Thank you to all that served to keep us safe and secure our freedom. There is more to this holiday than a three day weekend or a date to open pools, barbecue and start the summer season. As we celebrate this holiday, let us not forget the true meaning and reason we mark this date on our calendars. To all those that have made the ultimate sacrifice, you will never be forgotten for a debt that can never be repaid. To the family and friends of the fallen this day needs no explanation. Please make sure our children understand the true meaning of this day and the cost of our freedom.:patriot:

Well put....I feel the same way. My little ones will be at our local parade with me and stand to salute those that make our every day freedoms a possibility. Having a marine as a father and playing baseball for the American Legion when I was younger, I have always had an extreme sense of patriotism and respect for those who fight for America and what she stands for. God bless those fine men and women and their families. :patriot:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton

Very well said! I hope everyone takes a moment out of their day just to remember those who are gone, and the ones in harms way today.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Have a good and safe Memorial Day weekend and alway's Remember to Never Forget the Sacrifice. :patriot:

right winger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 31, 2008
    Hymera

:yesway: :patriot:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    In memory or Louis J. Dispenza, 1925-1995, US Naval Reserve, GM2, USS Hissem (served 1943-46). Bronze Star for action in the Mediterranean. He wrote and signed a check to all of us "payable up to and including my life." Fortunatetly for me it was not cashed at that time. Bravo Zulu, Dad.

God bless all our veterans and serving armed forces members.

Kelevra TAR-21

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    In Remembrance of The Fallen

picture.php

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I want to thank everyone that came before us, those Veterans that are still with us, and those currenty serving. You are what helps make this country great. Your steadfast dedication and sacrifice. I'll never forget what you all did for me, my family, my friends, and our Country. God bless you all, I salute you.

"Semper Paratus"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNc5YldLcHs[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RINqibpWOzQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xrlf3taEo[/ame]

IM_A0042.jpg

IM_A0007.jpg

IM_A0004.jpg

IM_A0003.jpg

Top Bottom