• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Agreed but done properly it is not being a puss at any level. At least not the men I know. Calling any one of them a puss would end painfully I am sure.

Now yes, I agree there is a faction of Males that are sliding towards the brink..

Itailian heritage here.

I shake hands as a show of mutual respect. Hugs while shaking hands is a show of family or brotherhood. Chest bump, slap on the back, shoulder holsters bumping is acceptable. Direct blood is not needed, but of personal level of commitment to where you would watch each others back, even to the level of mortal danger.

In no way does that hug resemble the kind of hug when I am interested in spending time with the Mrs.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I hugged a lady in the ER. She was the wife of one of my elderly patients I spent a lot of time with. She grabbed my face in her hands and then converted it to a big hug. It was nice until I remembered an hour ago she had used bare hands to move his urine-covered junk around to show me a rash.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I just reunited with a friend from high school. He went for the shake, I skipped the bro hug and went straight for the full on double arm hug. I missed the guy, what can I say?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Despite having watched several seasons of American Chopper (which I blame for the trend), I normally go for the tried-and-true handshake.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Despite having watched several seasons of American Chopper (which I blame for the trend), I normally go for the tried-and-true handshake.

Good thing you don't watch kardashians, there's no telling what your go to would be then.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The last trial I had, after the jury verdict, my client shook my hand 6 times, hugged me 3 times and kissed me on both cheeks.

I'm not uptight.

Top Bottom