• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigiron

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    NWI hiding in the bushes
    I PICKED A FEW UP YESTERDAY. I DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO POST THIS LAST NIGHT. THE MENARDS IN SCHERERVILLE HAS HOPPES BORE SNAKES ON SALE FOR $9.99 PLUS A $5.00 MAIL IN REBATE. I'M GUESSING THE REST OF THEIR STORES WILL HAVE THE SAME SALE. HUGE SELECTION AS OF LAST NIGHT. I'M HEADING BACK TOMORROW FOR ROUND TWO!!!!!:ingo:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I PICKED A FEW UP YESTERDAY. I DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE TO POST THIS LAST NIGHT. THE MENARDS IN SCHERERVILLE HAS HOPPES BORE SNAKES ON SALE FOR $9.99 PLUS A $5.00 MAIL IN REBATE. I'M GUESSING THE REST OF THEIR STORES WILL HAVE THE SAME SALE. HUGE SELECTION AS OF LAST NIGHT. I'M HEADING BACK TOMORROW FOR ROUND TWO!!!!!:ingo:

I was just in a Menards looking for these as I picked up one last year on a clearance about this time of year, but I could not seem to find them.

Where are they typically located in a Menards store?

shooter651

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Sweet! I called the Carmel/Westfield Store and they have bore snakes... Employee didn't know if they were on rebate or not.. going to check it out tomorrow.

Funny thing is I was cleaning last night and thought how ratty my bore snake was getting :) thanks for the info.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    Sweet! I called the Carmel/Westfield Store and they have bore snakes... Employee didn't know if they were on rebate or not.. going to check it out tomorrow.

Funny thing is I was cleaning last night and thought how ratty my bore snake was getting :) thanks for the info.

My wife works at that store, I will tell her what sizes I need and see if she can pick them up for me.

When she gets home, I will ask here where they keep them in the store. I think most stores have a small hunting section of by the lumber desk with deer stands and such.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    Shooter651...the wife thinks she talked to you on the phone tonight. She had no clue what a bore snake was, she knows now. She said thanks for having the part number cause that helped.

She said they are over in the building materials by the deer stands.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    The hunting supplies at the south store in Ft Wayne are right across from the roofing dept. near the front of the store (Close to the checkout)

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    My wife who works at Menards just called and told me that they are "discontinued". Meaning that once they are gone the will not be getting anymore in. They have for sizes...12 ga, .22, .27, .30. The store she works at is out of the 12 and .22 already.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    The Elkhart store had a closeout sale afte Christmas last year. Usually they get in and have a sale on pistol/rifle/shotgun soft cases around Christmas. They also had rangefinders. They are in a section to the right of the registers as you come in near the outdoor stuff.

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    :+1:
    Thanks for the info

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Got mine for my AR & AK74 (last one ) but still have plenty of .30 cal boresnakes at the southside Fort Wayne Menards

Last edited:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    stopped in at my local menards on my way to work this morning. they were stocked up with every size for the most part, but only the 12 gauge ones were marked. So I hauled a couple different ones up to have them price checked. All of them range up 9.99, plus a $5 rebate on each one, up to a total of 10. So I bought a few few of them. Great deal, thanks for the heads up!

Top Bottom