• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mercop

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    PA
    Been away for minute. Modern Combative Systems is not really a thing anymore. Figured out that it is hard to make money doing realistic training where people get bumped around. Started MCS Dog Training about 4.5 years ago and have trained over 3000 dogs, specializing in aggression. 85% of clients only need us for one hour session. Still training people, but this is much more lucrative, there is no time to rub your chin and pontificate when are dog is coming at you. I enjoy it.

I also got my private investigators and security agency license in PA and MD. I am the VP and Director of Training for Dominion Security Services so I just develop courses and they tell me when to show up and teach. I still do some small local stuff. I was warned about peddling my wares from admin so I won't be. What I will be doing is putting my thoughts out there about all things related to personal preparedness and preparantion and calling them the way I see them especially with open hand combatives, edged weapons, impact weapons and handguns within 7 yards (you know, where fights actually occur).

At any rate, good to be back and look forward to conversations with friends, old and new. Be blessed- George Resized_FB_IMG_1618781939432(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Been away for minute. Modern Combative Systems is not really a thing anymore. Figured out that it is hard to make money doing realistic training where people get bumped around. Started MCS Dog Training about 4.5 years ago and have trained over 3000 dogs, specializing in aggression. 85% of clients only need us for one hour session. Still training people, but this is much more lucrative, there is no time to rub your chin and pontificate when are dog is coming at you. I enjoy it.

I also got my private investigators and security agency license in PA and MD. I am the VP and Director of Training for Dominion Security Services so I just develop courses and they tell me when to show up and teach. I still do some small local stuff. I was warned about peddling my wares from admin so I won't be. What I will be doing is putting my thoughts out there about all things related to personal preparedness and preparantion and calling them the way I see them especially with open hand combatives, edged weapons, impact weapons and handguns within 7 yards (you know, where fights actually occur).

At any rate, good to be back and look forward to conversations with friends, old and new. Be blessed- George

You can, for a small fee to get your advertiser badge. LOL

Welcome back.

999cs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    NWI
    Love the pic of your bike. Sweet looking ride you got there. I'm a road glide owner myself. Trying to ride it as much as I can while the weather is still good.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Welcome back. Long time no see. Still remember the class you came and did in Terre Haute (at Riley). Glad you’re still well.

Just did a class a couple of wks ago that involved getting bumped around a bit by UTM rounds. But yeah, I’m sure it’s a smaller market segment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom