• ...and so much more!
  • rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Me too.

BTW if anyone is still looking I Hotwired.com the hotels and got a room at the Ramada for $48 ($52.59 after taxes). You have to pick the one that is advertising usual rates of $75. I think it is second from the top of the list. They don't ell you the name until after you book.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's likely I will only be there on Saturday, so if you need to humiliate or otherwise abuse me, bring your A-game on Training Day 1!

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    It's likely I will only be there on Saturday, so if you need to humiliate or otherwise abuse me, bring your A-game on Training Day 1!

WHAT?! I have been emulating you for the past couple weeks for this? I bought a holster because of you... and now you are only going to be there one day?

This scares me... George is so tough that you can't do two days in a row? What am I doing here?

Oh and I didn't use hotwire.com because I am internet lame. I spent the full price...

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Me too.

BTW if anyone is still looking I Hotwired.com the hotels and got a room at the Ramada for $48 ($52.59 after taxes). You have to pick the one that is advertising usual rates of $75. I think it is second from the top of the list. They don't ell you the name until after you book.

Thanks for the tip! Any chance you'd want to share a room and split the cost?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    WHAT?! I have been emulating you for the past couple weeks for this? I bought a holster because of you... and now you are only going to be there one day?

This scares me... George is so tough that you can't do two days in a row? What am I doing here?

Oh and I didn't use hotwire.com because I am internet lame. I spent the full price...

George is plenty tough, but he won't ask anyone to do anything they can't do or don't want to do.

I'm just wimpy.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    George is plenty tough, but he won't ask anyone to do anything they can't do or don't want to do.

I'm just wimpy.

But ain't it fun to ponder....

I am just having a bit of fun on here. I plan to wheeze and possibly tap out a couple times a minute, but I am all in.

Except I heard a rumor about zombies close by...

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Well, I'm going to bring both an AIWB and my "usual" IWB holster and see how things work out. Been working with the AIWB a bit this week and it sure is faster, but it has some <ahem> "comfort" issues. And it resides where my normal fixed blade knife does, too. So I have that to deal with. Looking forward to instruction.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I am doing the same. With the exception of a fixed blade.

I took the day off work so I could finally get ready to go. Have to clean out the truck, get a bag packed, grab some chow, get the gear I am taking with me packed up, load the addys into the GPS and then just chill for the remainder of the day.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm getting an infection in my upper jaw (where I had a root canal a couple of years ago). I don't know if this will affect my attendance tomorrow or not. I intend to be there.

Top Bottom