• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    gensing, and I would forward that pic to your conservation officer for your area, I hate trespassers

Yeah, He may even know who it is in the picture. CO's tend to remember every person they have ever had a run in with. I bet he was trying to get a jump on season opening though.

If OP knows what Gensing looks like it would probably be easy to see if and where the trespasser dug.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    No dirt on the knees and no visible knee-pad. If he is there for sang, he hasn't found any yet.

That being said, trespassers are trespassers, thieving or not. Call the CO, he may know him.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    No dirt on the knees and no visible knee-pad. If he is there for sang, he hasn't found any yet.

That being said, trespassers are trespassers, thieving or not. Call the CO, he may know him.
    plus once you have the Case opened you can put the picture up on social media & we can spread it... it won't take very long for someone to ID him..

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I hear some Meth labs are down to like a single pop bottle size now. So yeah, he could have everything he needed in that bucket. They also have a disturbing habit of blowing up and spraying hazardous chemicals everywhere which is why they like to stash them on other peoples property. Plus then there is no evidence that they have one during the perking process.

If he had to walk 1/2 mile through the woods to get there though it's probably further than most druggies would go to stash one. Might make it hard to find later if it was that well hidden. I was on the counties meth task force for a while...when they had one...which is why I'd be suspicious of any containers stashed on my land.

Hope you get these trespassers dealt with. It's amazing how many people think they can do whatever they want with your land just because it's them.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I have another idea "serial killer" he has the remains of his latest victim in the bucket.
    He dumps the remains on leadeyes property I believe he has been doing it for years.
    I hate trespassers.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    He is not cooking meth with that bucket. I think I mentioned that on the other site. Even a mobile meth lab looks nothing like that. He is looking to collect something from your property though. Call local Sheriffs office and DNR. At least make the report and turn over the pics. If he is on your land more than likely he has been on someone else's also.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    He is not cooking meth with that bucket. I think I mentioned that on the other site. Even a mobile meth lab looks nothing like that. He is looking to collect something from your property though. Call local Sheriffs office and DNR. At least make the report and turn over the pics. If he is on your land more than likely he has been on someone else's also.

True, not the bucket, but the bucket could contain a lab (though I think this unlikely).

Top Bottom