Mexican president condemns Texas' decision to deploy National Guard along border

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    An awful lot of money gets sent to Mexico by people working up here. The more people up here the more money gets sent into Mexico.

spankys56

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2014
    NWI
    I know our president does not care about the boarder. Big problems are coming in right now and what is he doing? Nothing "Future voters"

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    If you want to negotiate with the leader of Mexico you have to first figure out which cartel is running the show this week.

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Half of Mexico is already a state.... several..... I bet the citizens wish we hadn't given any of it back.

Now, now. We won the American southwest fair and square, when we claimed it. Our military was in Mexico City, and as you alluded to, today, most Mexicans surely wish we had taken all of it. Look at how they vote with their feet.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    "border should not be militarized and issues should be solved jointly."

ok. easy. Stop the drugs and people pouring into our country! There. Problem solved.

image.png

Odd that heads of state can't figure that out. Well, I'm sure he actually did figure it out. The problem is illegal labor and drugs are probably the majority of Mexico's GDP.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    You won't take action to keep your side of the border secure then we will have to make our side secure. You don't get to say how we deal with our border security.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    As long as Sgt. Tahmooressi remains held by Mexico, I could care less what upsets Pres. Nieto. Let Tahmooressi go if you're interested in joint resolution of issues. Until then, I hope you are upset.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    "border should not be militarized and issues should be solved jointly."

ok. easy. Stop the drugs and people pouring into our country! There. Problem solved.

Well, I agree that it should be solved jointly by the respective countries' national governments. Since neither side is doing anything about it (at best, encouraging illegal immigration at worst) it is left to the border states (on our side at least) to do what the Federal government is unwilling to do.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Stop running a corrupt country where your **** spills over into my country and I might care what you think mr Mexican elpresidente. Ahhhh nope I still wouldn't care. Eat a bag of ****

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Mexican president condemns Texas' decision to deploy National Guard along border
    waaa

Considering at the number of gang members, illegals, drug traffickers, et. al. that Mexico has not only allowed, but openly encouraged to flow from / though Mexico into the southern border of the U.S., AND Mexican troops shooting across the border at U.S. Border Patrol, AND Mexicos persistent detainment of Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, Mexico should NOT be thought of as any 'ally' to the U.S.

Nieto deserves NO respect or consideration from the American public. ALL financial aid and support to Mexico should be cut-off immediately, until Nieto attends to and thoroughly rectifies these matters to the satisfaction of the U.S.

JMO.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    waaa

Considering at the number of gang members, illegals, drug traffickers, et. al. that Mexico has not only allowed, but openly encouraged to flow from / though Mexico into the southern border of the U.S., AND Mexican troops shooting across the border at U.S. Border Patrol, AND Mexicos persistent detainment of Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, Mexico should NOT be thought of as any 'ally' to the U.S.

Nieto deserves NO respect or consideration from the American public. ALL financial aid and support to Mexico should be cut-off immediately, until Nieto attends to and thoroughly rectifies these matters to the satisfaction of the U.S.

JMO.
    I like this idea. Tell them that for every illegal that we find crossing the border we will cut their aid by one million dollars. Wonder if that might make them step up their game a little.

Top Bottom