• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    We should sue mexico for letting their people come here illegally:twocents:

Why, we didn't sue their government when they published a pamphlet on how to illegally enter the US back in 2005.

Here is a copy of the pamphlet with english translations for each page.

I recently sold my tinfoil hat to another member here in the classifieds, but if I still had one I'd put it on and say something about how I thought all this was our administration trying to force new gun controls via proxy. But again, I don't have it anymore so I wouldn't suggest any such conspiracy.

nascar6829

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2011
    As always if the politicians would get out of the way and actually enforce our laws we wouldn't have any of the problems that we are having with Mexico or the illegals:patriot:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Mexico has no standing to sue in our courts. They also have the wrong target. They should be directing their efforts at Holder and the Gunwalkers.

Perhaps Mr. Calderon and Mr. Obama should have a cerveza and talk it over.

Until then Mr. Calderon, kindly keep your lawyers to yourself - and kindly defecate in your sombrero....

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    NEWSFLASH!

I wanna take a dump on the president of mexicos desk.

Why his desk? I was thinking on his lap---go big or go home :D

Seriously...**** Mexico. When they stop invading our nation, THEN maybe we can sit down and discuss a few concerns. Until that's done, they're cordially invited to fornicate themselves with an iron stick. :twocents:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Why his desk? I was thinking on his lap---go big or go home :D

Seriously...**** Mexico. When they stop invading our nation, THEN maybe we can sit down and discuss a few concerns. Until that's done, they're cordially invited to fornicate themselves with an iron stick. :twocents:

well, i dont want feds knocking on my door for threatening to defecate on a world leader :): even if he is a tool who runs a **** hole country

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Meh. That pamphlet is pretty innocuous, IMO. It contains over a dozen warnings and reasons NOT to do it, but if you're determined to do it, it tries to give you enough information to keep from getting killed.

I agree. Wasn't suggesting that we should have sued them then. That would have been a bit silly. It would be almost as silly as trying to sue gun manufacturers for guns slipping across the border.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I agree. Wasn't suggesting that we should have sued them then. That would have been a bit silly. It would be almost as silly as trying to sue gun manufacturers for guns slipping across the border.
    Oh yeah, any time someone starts yammering about suing gun manufacturers, I'm pretty much tuning out. Hell, I even wrote an op-ed for the Washington Post on the topic, many moons ago.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    Oh yeah, any time someone starts yammering about suing gun manufacturers, I'm pretty much tuning out. Hell, I even wrote an op-ed for the Washington Post on the topic, many moons ago.

Looks like the NSSF responded accordingly...

I'm glad that they made sure to mention Gunwalker. If mexico tries to go any further, I can only imagine it will help drag Gunwalker out into the news with it...

Top Bottom