• ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I hope this family comes to the startling realization of the truth: this kid is dead because they filled his head with crap. And since, according to someone who wants to run this country, and might, it takes a village to raise a child, this kid's community can take a long hard introspective look.

Don't hold your breath bub.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    This really makes sense. Why wait for government to take stuff and redistribute it? Cut out the middle man and just take it yourself. Much more efficient when you think about it.

lol....government has said its OK, now why wait for the government, we can do it more efficiently ourselves. They have mixed the entitlement mindset with the capitalistic mindset!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The woman in the home was clearly racist. There's no other explanation.

What?
    535c8b2eeb6e3.preview-620.jpg

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The woman in the home was clearly racist. There's no other explanation.

Did I miss the part where her race was identified?

Did all of INGO (including myself) picture that she was white?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Wow. I mean, when my kids need clothes, they just ask me for money......oh.

You poor bastage! Didn't you teach your kids better??

"Now houghmade jr, whenever you see someone else with something you need you just knock their punk ass down and take it. If they diss you then you buss a cap on their raggedy ass!"

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    You still need to fence it so you still don't get it all. Also this way uoy have to do all of the work and take all the risks.

I understand what you really mean here. We shouldn't have fences, locks or even guns for that matter. It isn't fair to the underprivileged that they risk injury in taking what they rightfully should be able to take. I am with you.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Maybe they will identify her as a white African-American she must be "passin'" she had a legal gun.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Sorry Kut, I meant it as a joke going back to George Zimmerman being called a white Hispanic. Not meant to disparage anyones race, but, the bias of the media.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    “You have to look at it from every child’s point of view that was raised in the hood,” Harris continued. “You have to understand … how he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school? You have to look at it from his point of view.”

Oh sure I understand his point of view, as I understand the person who took exception to it.

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I remember years ago reading an article in the NRA magazine about a burglary in England. Well, I am pretty sure it was England. As many of you know, their gun laws are quite different than ours.

The story was something along the lines of "A farmer who had been burglarized on multiple occasions shot a burglar (with a shotgun) as the burglar was trying to exit the house through a window. The blast from the shotgun grazed him as he was exiting through the window and caused him to fall to the ground permanently injuring his back. The burglar sued the farmer claiming that as a result of the injuries he would no longer be able to burglarize homes and no longer be able to make a living. He won his case and the farmer had to pay him a settlement."

Over the years I have often wondered when something like that would happen here. Just sayin...

Top Bottom