• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    See? That's what I'm talking about. Positive attitude. Joe Biden likes German Shepherds. And it's come to the attention of The Star that the IMPD apparently does too. So you guys have something in common.

The people who knelt with kente cloth are going to be under pressure to deliver for those who helped them get elected.

Some positive energy might come in handy, when Joe B. & Kamel T. begin flurrying "Compliance Directives" down upon the police departments.

Trust me, who the President happens to be makes ZERO difference to the craziness our own City-County Council has already been demonstrating, so it's a low concern for me. My focus is a lot closer to home. I had to come to terms with the idea that all these changes to my department were happening and there was not a damn thing I could do about it. I cannot change it. However, I am making sure I have a hand in training up all these civilian boards so I will focus on that. Did no one mentally prepare themselves for this possibility?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm about 95% sure that's not gonna happen. Best to accept reality and work to change it if you don't like it.
    Oh I'm not going as far as a certainty that he will win. It was kind of a good natured dig given the circumstances. Let the process play out and we'll see what happens. I'm not gonna go all ape**** over it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh I'm not going as far as a certainty that he will win. It was kind of a good natured dig given the circumstances. Let the process play out and we'll see what happens. I'm not gonna go all ape**** over it.
    With all the gloating and bad faith ridicule going on in the public square, I’m not all that opposed to bad natured digs.

Top Bottom