mpjtd.jpg

2rzqjo6.jpg

eg4cj6.jpg

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    I read them the clause and they weren't worried cause its mosly used for my work. I do landscaping

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Dont get me wrong its a sweet knife. But I wouldnt risk carrying it. You never know when your gonna run into the state trooper or DNR agent thats having a bad day and the next thing you know youve lost your knife and have a court date to get to. Im sure it would only be a misdemeanor charge but still, I wouldnt risk it.

Sweet knife though.

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Dont get me wrong its a sweet knife. But I wouldnt risk carrying it. You never know when your gonna run into the state trooper or DNR agent thats having a bad day and the next thing you know youve lost your knife and have a court date to get to. Im sure it would only be a misdemeanor charge but still, I wouldnt risk it.

Sweet knife though.

Thanks and yea I get what your saying. I prob would stash it if push came to shove. I don't give my locals enough credit in knowing the laws ha. Thanks tho!!

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I don't know!!!!:dunno:.....I just never could get into the whole "Zombie" thing. I think the colors are butt ugly. I'm a direct dealer with Microtech and this week they are offering the Socom Delta in the Zombie edition (BTW: this is a manual opening knife). I'm passing on the Zombie Socom Delta, too many other cool models coming out in the next few weeks including the Strider/Microtech collaboration, and they are bringing back the LUDT, MUDT, and the Mini UDT.

SOCOM DELTA - ZOMBIE EDITION
    zombiedelta_zpsfdcc7691.jpg

Last edited:

bmwguru

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    and they are bringing back the LUDT, MUDT, and the Mini UDT.
    That's awesome! I have a MUDT from 1999 that I absolutely love. The craftsmanship and attention to deal from microtec is second to none. I'll have to see about getting another.

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    It looks like it might be legal in July of this year if the bill passes the house.

SB 181
    Indiana Senate Bill

Knives with automatic blades. Removes a provision that makes it a Class B misdemeanor for a person to manufacture, possess, display, offer, sell, lend, give away, or purchase certain knives with blades that open automatically.

This is great for first responders too, since the current law does not exempt them.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    It looks like it might be legal in July of this year if the bill passes the house.

SB 181
    Indiana Senate Bill

Knives with automatic blades. Removes a provision that makes it a Class B misdemeanor for a person to manufacture, possess, display, offer, sell, lend, give away, or purchase certain knives with blades that open automatically.

This is great for first responders too, since the current law does not exempt them.

It won't pass. Freedom is d-e-d.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I love it when members boast about breaking the law.

"But gun owners are among the most law abiding citizens in the country"...as long as the laws don't inconvenience them.

-J-

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Nice knife man! I love OTF's. the zombie edition is pretty cool I think.

Brad I dig that version with the black blade. Very cool.

And Indy guy we get what your saying but I bet on a daily basis you drive over the speed limit or don't come to complete stops at stop signs or forget to put on your seatbelt or hell many other things on the book that make no sense. It's not like he bought it to stab a old lady in the face or rob some kid for their candy.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Nice knife man! I love OTF's. the zombie edition is pretty cool I think.

Brad I dig that version with the black blade. Very cool.

And Indy guy we get what your saying but I bet on a daily basis you drive over the speed limit or don't come to complete stops at stop signs or forget to put on your seatbelt or hell many other things on the book that make no sense. It's not like he bought it to stab a old lady in the face or rob some kid for their candy.

Agreed :yesway:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008

Key difference: I don't brag about it - especially on Internet forums.

-J-

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville

SB 181
    Indiana Senate Bill

I have to agree with Theweakerbrother, We have a better chance of getting alcohol sales on sunday legal than getting auto knives legalized.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Key difference: I don't brag about it - especially on Internet forums.

-J-

So since you don't brag about it, it gives you the right to preach to others?

I enjoy the The Cutting Edge side of the forum because its not full of hypocritical b.s. Hopefully we can keep it that way.

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    I don't know!!!!:dunno:.....I just never could get into the whole "Zombie" thing. I think the colors are butt ugly. I'm a direct dealer with Microtech and this week they are offering the Socom Delta in the Zombie edition (BTW: this is a manual opening knife). I'm passing on the Zombie Socom Delta, too many other cool models coming out in the next few weeks including the Strider/Microtech collaboration, and they are bringing back the LUDT, MUDT, and the Mini UDT.

SOCOM DELTA - ZOMBIE EDITION
    zombiedelta_zpsfdcc7691.jpg

I think both blades look great.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.

I have to agree with Theweakerbrother, We have a better chance of getting alcohol sales on sunday legal than getting auto knives legalized.

I have to disagree with you guys. The bill to legalize autos would have passed last year if they had not end the legislative session shorter than what was scheduled. It only needed one more full vote to pass, but due to cutting the session short it was never called up for a final vote.

Currently (this year) the bill passed the senate committee unanimously and has pass the full senate vote unanimously, so it only needs to pass a house vote and be signed off by the governor to pass this year.

Top Bottom