• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmwguru

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Here's a shot of a non zombie OTF Microtech. Pretty sweet blade IMHO. Pricey though, they are around what a new glock 19 retails for. Well they were when I was looking at them a few years back.
    0129949754540910000.jpg

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Yea they have SOO many different blades and options Im not really into the zombie fad going around but I liked how it was different and didnt mean to brag about breaking the law ha I just think if I was in a situation where a officer was questioning me about it I could talk my way out of it like the one poster said its not like I'm plotting to stab old ladies or cause problems with it. The rewards of carrying it out weigh the risk of losing it or getting in trouble for owning it. It's a stupid law. I can conceal a gun on me but not a pocket knife

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    They are great knives just be cautious not to get them to dirty and then retract them or it will jam up on you. Not saying that I do but if I had one and carried it daily for quite awhile now I would tell you I love it.;) Grab it out, open it, cut what needs cut, and retract it and put it away before anyone even notices what just happened. Super nice when one hand is not free, just grab it and put it away with one hand easy as can be and much faster than i can get my bigger folder out. They are not meant for hard use though so keep that in mind. Mostly cutting plastic, opening boxes and mail, cutting small rope or fishing line, and other light tasks. Much more and you will bend or break the internals. For landscaping needs you would be much better served with a small to medium fixed blade like an Izula 2 or Esse 3 in my opinion. Sweet knife though

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    They are great knives just be cautious not to get them to dirty and then retract them or it will jam up on you. Not saying that I do but if I had one and carried it daily for quite awhile now I would tell you I love it.;) Grab it out, open it, cut what needs cut, and retract it and put it away before anyone even notices what just happened. Super nice when one hand is not free, just grab it and put it away with one hand easy as can be and much faster than i can get my bigger folder out. They are not meant for hard use though so keep that in mind. Mostly cutting plastic, opening boxes and mail, cutting small rope or fishing line, and other light tasks. Much more and you will bend or break the internals. For landscaping needs you would be much better served with a small to medium fixed blade like an Izula 2 or Esse 3 in my opinion. Sweet knife though

I'm right there with ya. I got a 4 year old and most of her china crappy toys come packaged to the gills. Always s popping it open to shred open her new barbies hah

Top Bottom