• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pale Rider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Too Close to Home
    i know kung fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

My bow staff skilles trump your kung foooooooooooooooooooooooo!

27653435.jpg

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Omg that auto is so freaking illegal man. wtf were you thinking!!! holy crap you broke the law. probably like all these people posting on here about it when they all drive over the speed limit, don't come to complete stops, buying a cold soda at a liquor store ect ect.

Just don't announce it to the public and don't do dumb stuff to draw attention to yourself. You will be fine. most officers who encounter you with it won't know the difference or they won't care. most will not be concerned at all unless you have other charges on you already.

Enjoy it and be smart. here is a list of other dumb stuff you can't do here in Indiana that probably 90 percent of folks on this board lecturing you break. hint hint!! oral sex!!!

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws/united-states/indiana

:runaway:I can feel the black helicopters swirling overhead now! We're all going to prison because we've read on the interwebz about a person owning an automatic knife in Indiana. Run! Hide the women and children! Lawyer up ladies and gents, this is going to be a rocky ride.

People are too nitpicky about that crap. Inform, don't poke fun. He's new here, he has no idea what you are making fun of him for. He probably doesn't even realize there is a difference between a "permit" and a "license" to begin with, because he probably hasn't considered it important enough to think about. If you consider it important, why don't you just correct him?

I still sometimes call magazines "clips" and I've known the difference since I was 10. Some people just don't care.

This chaffs my ass as well :laugh:. I really hate when a new guy joins the forum, ask an honest question, and gets his ass jumped for using the wrong terminology. It reminds me of the Pee Wee Herman show, when someone said the secret word. "Assault rifle" = AHHHHHHH!. "Carry Permit" = AHHHHHHH! "Clip" = AHHHHHHHHH!

Top Bottom