• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier49er

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 12, 2011
    Nutjob...

"Farrakhan has described a 1985 religious experience in which he ascended into a flying saucer and heard the voice of Elijah Muhammad predicting historical events that came to pass."
    :rolleyes:
    I think that just about says it all...
    I have to say, I absolutely love this forum! Loads of useful information. You guys are great!
    Joe

Cpt Caveman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   1
    Feb 5, 2009
    Brown County
    While I agree with the other posters that Fair-a con is a set himself on fire to prove a point nutjob . I can definitely see how there could be muslim uprisings in this country.
    If the price of gas goes up so much that it costs non muslim folks too much to get to work, watch out, things are about to get sporty.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I believe the major difference between the Mideastern uprisings and potential uprisings in the US is the relatively small number of people who might be induced to "rise up" here as opposed to abroad. The radicals of almost any religious denomination in America represent a small percentage of the whole of any particular religion and the presence of an armed citizenry with the ability to defend itself, combined with local, state, and federal law enforcement, will tend to make such "uprisings" short-term and relatively localized.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    It's all about bread and circuses.

No one is going to "rise up" until they lose their free ride. You can be certain they will though when the time comes.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    They are hungry there and we are fat here. Things change significantly when people get hungry.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I am more concerned about a Hispanic uprising than a moslem one. The moslems will go for the suicide bombings and shootings and bombing things. The Hispanics will likely create urban anarchy if possible.

ranjah6

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    This is already starting to happen in my opinion. Watch the news and look at some of the similarities in how they start.

Lead Head

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Northeast Indiana
    Farrakhan is being more wishful than anything right now. He's angry and stirs hatred every chance he gets. If he's not careful, he will become an enema of the state. If he would get rounded up by Uncle Sham on whatever trumped up "mouth of mass destruction" charges, then there could be trouble in paradise. They know this.

Anyone who has been to some of the big cities and has seen the ghettos and slums should be worried. Very worried. And they are heavily armed and pissed off, unemployed, and in many cases, hopeless. Most Americans don't have a clue and have never seen these living conditions in person. Most of the country is rural with a sparse population so the big cities are where the S will likely HTF first in this scenario.

There has to be a deep seated catalyst for any kind of mass uprising to take hold. We don't want this because in my opinion, that's exactly what the goobermint wants.

Protesting is not the same thing.

Top Bottom