• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Words fail me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i38X8GA0wAY]YouTube - Dwarf Midgets Killer Muay Thai Boxing Nasty Fighting[/ame]

epsylum

What's going on up here?
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Considering that Muay Thai in Thailand is like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, Nascar, and Indycar all wrapped up in one here, I don't see anything wrong with people born with a certain physical condition trying to participate in their national sport as long as they try to keep it somewhat professional and not turn it into a circus sideshow.

From the vid they were trying to throw actual Muay Thai moves not just randomly flailing about so that means they have had some training at least.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    From the vid they were trying to throw actual Muay Thai moves not just randomly flailing about so that means they have had some training at least.

Not much training, by the looks of it. Poor technique and almost no fighting skills.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's another application of the formula:

(something successful) + (midgets) = (expectations of super success or at least hilarity)

Speaking of midgets, I saw a guy at Kroger today that is a retired mechanical engineering professor from Univ. of Illinois. He asked me what I was doing, so I replied, "I teach physics at Ivy Tech. I'm the academic midget version of you."

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    That is a entertainment inbetween the regular matches at a local Thai match. If you ever get to Thailand, go to a day match. Even the low ranked fighters are impressive. Don't go to a night match unless you are with a number of very good Thai friends. At least in the smaller villages....LOL

Top Bottom