Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    sorry all, was not able to make it after all. Body started acting up today earlier, and just got worse as the day went. Looks like maybe the next one, although im upset. I HATE, LOATHE missing range days.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Sorry repeater you are missing some fun times.
    Da PINKFather got a very nice suprise which you will just have to wait for the pics to be uploaded.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Highlight of the night . . .

t_star shooting my Detonics while wearing her Halloween costume and having a hot piece of 45 brass find its way in her cleavage and get stuck in the costume :laugh:

I noticed that Darkkevin did NOT offer help, he just hung back and chuckled :popcorn:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Highlight of the night . . .

t_star shooting my Detonics while wearing her Halloween costume and having a hot piece of 45 brass find its way in her cleavage and get stuck in the costume :laugh:

I noticed that Darkkevin did NOT offer help, he just hung back and chuckled :popcorn:

NOT the highlight of my night, I'll tell ya that much! Yowsa!!! That Detonics, though... :wwub: :wwub: :wwub: So worth the hot brass in my cleavage!

He just likes to watch me wiggle. Jerk. :xmad:

There was a very special guest tonight. da PINKfather was very impressed with her, I think. Sadly, I don't think she will ever show up again, though.

tsalazar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    NWI
    This event was really cool. I met some nice people and and a great time shooting some awesome guns! I hope you guys have another midnight shoot again soon!

OnGuard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    NWI
    Had a fun time. Brought my M&P 15-22 and M&P 9. 600 rounds down range.

Thanks Blythe's :)

55393_301387906641941_1383979230_o.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Hobart
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and for Giving me your firearms to shoot throughout the night. It was great getting to shoot a variety of different guns and thanks to the wonderful guy that gave me a revolver lesson as I never shot one before and then allowing me to shoot your awesome and extremely loud gun. I shot fun 22's with suppressors, a few different 9's, 4's...etc. man I thought I was an addict before. I've only been shooting for 2 months but enjoy every second of it and all of you are great!! Can't wait till next time :-)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Finally made it home.
    Steak n shake was yummy! Thanks lone for taking us round n round. YOU LOSER! :rofl:
    The brass catchers work on both the 1911 and m1 carbine. Will write a review later.
    Fenway THANK YOU for the PINK ingo cap!!!
    Da PINKFather is very trilled with it.
    Nite all

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and for Giving me your firearms to shoot throughout the night. It was great getting to shoot a variety of different guns and thanks to the wonderful guy that gave me a revolver lesson as I never shot one before and then allowing me to shoot your awesome and extremely loud gun. I shot fun 22's with suppressors, a few different 9's, 4's...etc. man I thought I was an addict before. I've only been shooting for 2 months but enjoy every second of it and all of you are great!! Can't wait till next time :-)

The shoots at Winimac are a little better for trying out weapons. A little more room and time.
    But, no heating, or gun store.
    Most of the members are happy to let others try out their weapons.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and for Giving me your firearms to shoot throughout the night. It was great getting to shoot a variety of different guns . . . I thought I was an addict before. I've only been shooting for 2 months but enjoy every second of it and all of you are great!! Can't wait till next time :-)

The shoots at Winimac are a little better for trying out weapons. A little more room and time.
    But, no heating, or gun store.
    Most of the members are happy to let others try out their weapons.
    Pinkz, glad you enjoyed it. But as actaeon wrote, the outdoor shoots are actually better for trying out different guns. BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE GUNS :rockwoot:

I only took 2 guns yesterday, but I typically will take a handful of pistols and a few rifles to an outdoor shoot. Many others do the same thing. So if you have a dozen people bringing a 8 to 12 guns, and then another dozen who bring a 2 to 4 guns, you can see how quickly the total number of guns can add up. Its not uncommon for there to be well over 125+ guns at an outdoor shoot.

Oh, and we cook bacon at the outdoor shoots :bacondance:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Suppressed is best :D

When will you be picking up an M&P?;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom