• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usermax2000

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Me and a buddy of mine went there today looking around. He thought he might try to trade his naa 380 in . So the guy ask him how much do you want for it my buddy says you tell me how much you'll give me on trade. I told him your going to be insulted and sure enough he was. we look at them in the case they was 429 the guy comes out and said 125. We left what a bunch of crooks. I had the same thing happen to me with a s$w 22a they offer me 75 bucks bunch of crap. what do you all think?????:ar15:

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Any offer of 75% of wholesale value is a fair value for a trade on a new gun at pretty much any shop. Neither of the pieces you mentioned have any real demand in the market. The 22a is known to be a buggy gun and NAA has no traction in the market.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Yeah, honestly can't fault them much on this. The reason the sell used guns so reasonably is because they acquire them cheaply from people willing to sell them for less than they are worth. Take them to the 1500, you might find a willing buyer. Post them here, you might find a willing buyer. First rule of commerce is you can't make someone buy something at a price they don't want to pay. Unless you're the government.

usermax2000

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    :ar15:I guess not there just trying to make a living. If it would have been a colt or something like that they probably would have did better on it.

Indianajeff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Indiana
    :ar15:I guess not there just trying to make a living. If it would have been a colt or something like that they probably would have did better on it.

Don't count on it. I took a like new with box Colt 6920 to midwest and got offered 300.00, that was the last time I ever tried to trade a gun at a shop or show, that was 11 years ago.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I've always gotten real good "new" gun prices from them. I've never done any used gun transactions though.

Top Bottom