• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PMY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Mishawaka
    A friend of mine was headed to Midwest Gun Exchange in Mishawaka to buy a rifle. I told him to make sure he didn't just pay the sticker price, to ask the clerk for the "real" price.

He did, and was told they don't do that anymore, that the price on the tag is the bottom-line price now. The clerk said they had changed about two weeks ago.

Anybody else encounter this?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    A friend of mine was headed to Midwest Gun Exchange in Mishawaka to buy a rifle. I told him to make sure he didn't just pay the sticker price, to ask the clerk for the "real" price.

He did, and was told they don't do that anymore, that the price on the tag is the bottom-line price now. The clerk said they had changed about two weeks ago.

Anybody else encounter this?

Was their bottom line price a good one? Doesn't matter if they moved on the price any if their sticker price was a good one.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Not really sure about that. I do know that the guns I have purchased their have always been on sale by the manufacturer so I have gotten a good deal.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Haven't bought from them in the past 2 weeks but their sticker prices were generally much better than any of the shops here in NW Indiana. Heck Their tags were generally 20-25% less than blythes, at least. lol.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Go see Steve at Granger Guns! way cheaper than them to begin with, and he will usually give a little bit or throw in a box of ammo on a deal! great guy to deal with! and I have no other interest in granger Guns except as a customer!

Robertson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    On what items is Granger Guns "way cheaper with free ammo to boot" than Midwest? I find that hard to believe.

baldmax

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    North Liberty
    I bought one of my XDs from Steve @ Granger Guns. I went to Midwest first, the XD @ Granger was $30 less than the used XD @ Midwest. It came with 2-16 rnd mags, the one @ MWG came with 1-10rnd mag. MWG were not willing to deal. If you think about it, MWG has way more overhead than Granger Guns. Beside that, Steve is a great guy. MWG is also lacking on CS, in my opinion.

trophyhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    South Bend
    On what items is Granger Guns "way cheaper with free ammo to boot" than Midwest? I find that hard to believe.
    Two S&W body guards have come home with us recently, he beat Midwests sale flyer price by a good bit and gave me a smokin deal on holsters and ammo.
    I just got a price yesterday on a new revolver from him that no one else will touch, up to and including the usual suspects that have rock bottom prices on the net.
    My hunting partner just took home a new Marlin 44 mag rifle at a price no one else would come close to from GG.
    I love to see a local dealer like him give such good service, much rather hand over the dollars to support them and hope they stay around for a good long time.

swissrifles1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Near South Bend
    Midwests, prices on there C&R guns are too high for sure. 400.00 for a k31 for example.There going for 250.00- 300.00.
    $1000.00 for a M1 carbine worth 750.00, stuff like that. There new gun prices are not too bad. Ammo prices are pretty good. But like any big store, they have lots of overhead to pay for.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom