• flyboy727

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Evansville area
    I visited the showroom today!
    WOW ! The best I have ever seen before.

It reminded me of a big fancy jewelery store!

A ton of hand guns in stock! Excellent place.

Robertson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Thanks for stopping in. Did you leave your email so you can get a heads up on our future sales?

DR

JordanN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    +1 for Midwest.

They also have cool T-shirts. I also love their huge showroom and helpful staff.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Their new sales brochure was pretty interesting. I need some funding though. Perhaps I should send for an Obama grant.

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    I really wish they wouldn't list those socom 16's in there. I refuse to go in there right now. Because I know me. First I will just hold it, then I will come up with reasons why it's okay to buy it, then I will come home and be pissed because I really needed to wait until after Christmas

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 14, 2010
    Supposedly Midwest is great if you know who to talk to, but I've been in several times and the guy behind the counter was generally a complete jerk. I know several people with vast gun collections that swear by Midwest, but I won't go back.

williamrights

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have been buying from them since they were in the 100 center. Always nice guys last time I was in there I picked up 4 guns. I am out of town so I had to have my brother in law get my ammo from the last ad.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    The flier should be illegal to send this close to Christmas.

Agreed... had some business in South Bend today and since I was making the drive from Indy in some fun lake effect snow, figured I'd stop in. Only had about 30 mins, but still cost me a few bucks in ammo, mags, and picked up a Galco King Tuk while there. Also fondled an S&W 15-22, but they did not have the currently on special model in stock.

Wish they were closer as they had some really good specials on ammo.

I wish I had more time to check their prices on a few things that were not in the current ad.

sb22lr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    Just picked up the Italian Beretta in the current ad. My wife actually enjoys going to the Mishawaka store....

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Way up North
    So I was kinda bummed that I did not get a CTR stock while they were on sale and they had them. I went in a couple of days into the sale a couple weeks ago, I figured that the black CTR's would not last long and they must not have. At that time they still had atleast one OD Green left but that's not what I wanted.
    I make it in there a couple of times a week and do my "scenic stroll", but the CTR's went fast and stayed gone.
    Anyway I go in today with my little sister to buy a pocket knife and went to the register near where they keep the AR accesories. It was pretty bare compared to what it usually is, a few random parts in cases that are usually stocked.
    I commented to the employee that we were dealing with that it was looking pretty bare with the holidays and all, he said yeah with the sale and holidays, blah blah. I told him that I would have really liked to have gotten one of the CTR stocks while they had them and that they had gone fast. At this time he bends down and starts going through a cabinet. I figured well the mans got work to do, he must have been getting someone something. it sure would be nice if he had a black CTR under there somewhere and I'll be danged if he didn't pop up with a grin and box with a black CTR in it.:eek:
    So of course as fait would have it I didn't have but a few bucks in my pocket, he reminded me I could put it on layaway and did it for me for a very small down payment. He said that he happened to be going through another cabinet a little bit earlier and happened to find the lone CTR in a place it didn't belong:dunno:, then I came in and told him I sure would like to have one.
    Real nice guy and it made my day. :yesway:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom