• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dobber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Granger (South Bend)
    Mishawaka or Elkhart? I was in there yesterday for some Form 4 stuff and while waiting the guy didn't mention anything in conversation about daily carry and ammo. What'd they get in? Was the email concise?

-Dobber

Jim1117

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    I just picked up my Hi-Point 40 last week at McGalliard Guns in Muncie for $169 after saying I saw their ad on the Internet...it was $179. Had one or 2 other 40's in stock...no C9's.
    The prices are going up but hope to get a C9 soon at a reasonable price...new or used!

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Mishawaka or Elkhart? I was in there yesterday for some Form 4 stuff and while waiting the guy didn't mention anything in conversation about daily carry and ammo. What'd they get in? Was the email concise?
    -Dobber

Nope, just says;
    Large shipment of assorted
    Stop in for details
    Not all calibers in stock

Ithink everything comes into the Mish store and then they haul some to the Elkhart store.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Could have been a stock photo but it was taken at the Mishawaka store. I asked about a box of .45acp and was quoted a price of $40. Bought some elsewhere for $25.

Dirtball

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Was just shooting at the range in Elkhart, they have plenty of target and defense handgun ammo, zero 5.56 or any other NATO rounds. Plenty of 7.62 39. And as usual lately the house was PACKED. If they have a huge ammo shipment it won't last long.

Top Bottom