• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    1000 rds of Independence 9mm for $339.80($16.99/box). Thought that was a good deal considering that just one month ago 9mm was $30.00 a box of 50.

4PWW9

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Mishawaka
    It's one heck of a sale event they have going on there! I stopped by the other evening and walked out with several guns and cases of ammo, I just couldn't help myself. The staff was great and courteous and even helped me carry and load my loot in my truck. Went back in on Saturday and was astonished at the number of people I had to navigate in the parking lot that were coming out of the store with arm loads of goods. Prices were excellent on some guns and accessories, ammo prices were still a bit high on some calibers, but much better than I've seen elsewhere recently. If you're in the area this week, it's worth the time to stop by and just look around.

mudwater

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Wells County
    Midwest Gun Exchange at Fort Wayne gun shows.
    They seem to always do well at the gun shows in the Fort Wayne Coliseum. When I have talked to two of the local Fort Wayne shops, they do not go because of Midwest. They claiming Midwest is a "wholesale" dealer. Any truth to that? Anyway big selection but I agree that the help is just where to do the sale. If you are like me, I go in already knowing what I am looking for.

INMIline

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Indiana/Michigan line
    I've always been told the same by other gun shops.

Midwest Gun Exchange at Fort Wayne gun shows.
    They seem to always do well at the gun shows in the Fort Wayne Coliseum. When I have talked to two of the local Fort Wayne shops, they do not go because of Midwest. They claiming Midwest is a "wholesale" dealer. Any truth to that? Anyway big selection but I agree that the help is just where to do the sale. If you are like me, I go in already knowing what I am looking for.

ryanbr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Logansport
    Went there this morning and bought some PMAGS. They were selling new clocks cheaper than the LEO discount!

The one nice thing is the staff does seem to be knowledgeable, at least the ones I spoke with. That is a plus.

HollidaySlim

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    I have bought quite a few guns from midwest in the past, and it always seems that I am inconveniencing the staff by asking to see something in the case ( never once have i been asked if i would like to see something). I am not sure if it is because I am younger (26) or i just give off the "just looking " vibe or something. Don't get me wrong the sales staff isn't rude or anything and the experience was always pleasant, they just don't have that "were here for the customer first and sales second" atmosphere some of the other shops around here have.

seawolfxix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2009
    Kansas City
    I BELIEVE THEY ARE $429.00:rockwoot:
    Well, that got me pretty excited ...

until I had to write a check today for my car insurance ($550). Don't you hate when that !@#$ sneaks up on you just when you're ready to spend the money?

I guess it could have been worse. My invoice could have arrive next week. :dunno:

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    Well, that got me pretty excited ...

until I had to write a check today for my car insurance ($550). Don't you hate when that !@#$ sneaks up on you just when you're ready to spend the money?

I guess it could have been worse. My invoice could have arrive next week. :dunno:
    That seems to be the way with me as well. When I have the money I can't find anything I really want, when I have spent the money I find something I have wanted for years.:xmad:

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I took a trip up there yesterday with my wife to pick up a gun for her. She got one of the S&W 638's for $399.00. Before leaving she asked me if there was anything else I saw that was a good deal. I told her that there is a Springfield 1911 in 9mm for $850.00 I would like to purchase in the future. She told me to buy it. So she walked out the door with her Smith and I with the Springfield for $740.00. I must say the new place is much better than the old one. The workers have a much better attitude also.

mdroz3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Walkerton
    Was in Midwest today. They have all sorts of ammo in stock:thumbsup:.
    I bought some so I can :shoot: without depleating my reserve.
    They had everything from .380, 9mm, 40s&w, 45acp, 5.56, 7.62x39, et...
    Prices have come down some too. :rockwoot:

Ohhhh they also had the New Taurus Slim in, and the Sig 238. If you haven't seen them you can check them out.

joistman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Elkhart
    Andy,

What would it run me to use your range in Elkhart........I would like to bring the wife and kid out sometime.......I'm retired from the ECSD. Thanks!

ANDY@MIDWESTGUN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2009
    :ingo:kokomo hillbillys are always welcome i take my lunch right at 12 noon
    I do not know the forum rules enough to reply directly about the range fees and such. I will however give the phone number 574.293.2030.
    The store manager is "TJ"
    I also had a "pm" from another ingo user and again unsure of my footing on the rules so i would like to have the "ammo issue" person talk with "TJ" at the above number.
    I hope i did not break any posting rules just replying to the other posts (i hope it was taken that way). :):

Top Bottom