• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    If you're free that day you might want to drop in. Meet two candidates and hear some truly inspired speakers.
    1381295_599853370074805_2012946549_n.jpg

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I'd imagine you'd be able to ask any reasonable question. Even one that made you look like a fool of a troll. Planning on going after Papa Roux? Or do you still have a hard on for Andy?

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

Anyone who puts themselves in the position of sharing or illuminating a thought, concept or idea should welcome questions from any sector of the public in the hopes of clarifying the points and positions they are trying to make. Even people who disagree with a speaker have a fundamental need to try to understand the speakers position and clarify it, although they may need to agree to disagree.

However, I do hope that questions asked are of an inquisitive and searching origin whose goal it is to better understand a position and not attack it with negatively implied premises.

Speaking for myself, I always enjoy the opportunity to exchange thoughts and opinions with others with whom I do not see eye to eye. It is enjoyable to be stumped by a question that makes me think about my own premises and logic in order to improve myself and my understanding of the world around me.

Regards,

Doug

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    To All,

Anyone who puts themselves in the position of sharing or illuminating a thought, concept or idea should welcome questions from any sector of the public in the hopes of clarifying the points and positions they are trying to make. Even people who disagree with a speaker have a fundamental need to try to understand the speakers position and clarify it, although they may need to agree to disagree.

However, I do hope that questions asked are of an inquisitive and searching origin whose goal it is to better understand a position and not attack it with negatively implied premises.

Speaking for myself, I always enjoy the opportunity to exchange thoughts and opinions with others with whom I do not see eye to eye. It is enjoyable to be stumped by a question that makes me think about my own premises and logic in order to improve myself and my understanding of the world around me.

Regards,

Doug

Yeah, that's not what Kirk would be about.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Here's my precog AAR. Let's see how close I get.

Opening with three hours of Libertarians telling us how different they are.

Question No. 1: What about Joe Bowman?

*room clears as Libertarians rush for doors, after stamping feet and crying*

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Still with that bull****, Kirk? You're upset that the party refused to endorse or back someone in a race that was undergoing a criminal investigation and had issues of a domestic violence sort? Maybe if the republicans and dems looked at their candidates half as well as the LP does we wouldn't be getting ****ed as often as we do.

Top Bottom