• actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This guy?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/22/t...les-so-why-is-it-still-full-of-them.html?_r=0

Mike Monteiro, a web designer from San Francisco, helped start a campaign to monitor Facebook and report violations to get gun sales removed. Mr. Monteiro, 48, said he felt compelled to act after a gunman killed 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Fla., in June in the country’s worst mass shooting.

“I just started to search for gun sales, and sure enough, Facebook was full of them,” he said.

Mr. Monteiro said in the past month he reported about 500 posts or groups. Facebook took down about two-thirds of them, but sometimes only after follow-up complaints. Some of Mr. Monteiro’s social media followers joined in the effort. “If even you report 10 and one gets knocked down, that’s one less gun sale,” he said.

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    He's the #1 enemy on one of the facebook groups I frequent. Seems to like the notoriety that comes along with his douchebaggery. Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I report this POS every chance I get on facebook lol...so about 3 times a week

I'm not very knowledgeable about FB, but occasionally use it. How do you go about reporting the guy and what do you report him for?

He sounds like a real POS, so I would be interested in getting in on reporting the jerk.

smidrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Next Door
    I'm not very knowledgeable about FB, but occasionally use it. How do you go about reporting the guy and what do you report him for?

He sounds like a real POS, so I would be interested in getting in on reporting the jerk.

search the fools name lol then when on his page click the 3 dot beside message and add friend then report him....I report him all the time for hate speech (gun lovers) and try to flip the table and report him for his gun pictures or post he shares about gun lovers lmao

Mikuhl

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    Indy
    He posted on his Facebook page that he was fired and that not having a job would give him more time to report gun stuff.

Top Bottom