• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Actually I am not. Arizona has all the power under the 10th Amendment to secure it's borders and decide if non citizens may migrate there.

I have previously said that securing the border is a good idea to solve the problem of a massive influx of people. What I am arguing is whether deporting millions of people who are already here is possible/economical.

And no I don't think the people arrested in your article should get a free path to citizenship.

But you feel it is OK to give those who committed a crime crossing the Border Illegally to stay here illegally and commit various crimes of ID fraud, non paying of taxes (sales tax doesn't count) take jobs for American workers (roofers, construction, drywall etc). You are naive and we will continue to disagree :rolleyes:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    If only everyone in america would take a clear stance on illegal aliens. there should only be 2 choices, let them stay and quit complaining, or get rid of them. If you choose get rid of them, you have to know its not gonna be a fun process, personal freedoms will be stepped on, broken, and shattered. Its basically a case where the end must justify the means, or we let them stay and keep things the way they are.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Here is my view on Immigration. Shoot them if they are found on our side. That may sound cruel or inhumane. They let them go then they just try and cross again. The fence is pretty much useless. They just dig tunnels. If they want to better themselves. Then they need to go through the proper channels. I'm sick of them leaching off of our Government. It's bad enough we have American citizens doing it. I have no sympathy for them. The Democrats only see them as votes.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    this is how its done. Private bounty hunters. I'd trust them more than i'd trust the government anyway. The bounty hunters can be payed based on a portion of what illegals estate sells for at auction.

And what does hate have to do with things, they are here illegally, thus breaking the law. Law breakers should be punished. No one is asking for them to be killed, but sending them back to where they came from instead of throwing them in jail would be a better solution, cause doing nothing at all is not working.

I'll do it for free..... Call it, selfless service LMAO

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Really folks, I think if we look at the Az Law, and it's effect on the illegals, perhaps all we need to do look at enforcing the laws, I think the only hard part would be pushing the trashy "latino" gangs out.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Really folks, I think if we look at the Az Law, and it's effect on the illegals, perhaps all we need to do look at enforcing the laws, I think the only hard part would be pushing the trashy "latino" gangs out.

That's easy too. Use the National Guard to roll through the hoods in armed convoys and shoot them on sight. Along with all the other gangs.

Top Bottom