Military Arms Channel content wiped off of you tube.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    22plinkster has been hit and all his videos are gone (likely to prevent flagging, though that didn't help MAC)

41f07c79388a373862972ef5c8a2fe98.jpg

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Don Shipley of Buds131 got nuked by you tube.

My understanding is he wasnt nuked, but demonitized. He can still post his videos, he just cant make any money on them.

Gee, I wonder if it had anything to do with his exposing that indian beating his drum in the MAGA kid's face? I'm sure it was pure coincidence.

These people are power hungry bullies. Make no bones about it. The very same ones calling us (conservative, right leaning folks) fascists. Deplatforming is a defacto form of speech control. That in itself seems pretty fascistic to me. How ironic.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    We need to add "Put Facebook's and Twitter's and Google's balls in a vice" to the list of characteristics we're looking for in our political candidates

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Don Shipley of Buds131 got nuked by you tube.

We need to add "Put Facebook's and Twitter's and Google's balls in a vice" to the list of characteristics we're looking for in our political candidates

True. Yes, these are private companies. But they have essentially achieved utility status as the new defacto "public square". I'm typically a "hands off" kind of guy, but that changes the dynamic a bit.

If a mayor or police chief told you that you couldnt stand on your soapbox in the public square or post your particularly disagreeable bills on the liberty pole and spout the views they disagreed with while at the same time encouraging your neighbors and onlookers to go across the square and listen to the guy you disagree with instead, we'd all have a cow. But when a private company does it, its "their venue, their rules." I agree to a point. But when you get to be the only real outlet, that changes things a bit.

Top Bottom